Chapter 11. (Back Home)

Chapter 11.

"Cassidy" Calum snapped me out of my resent thoughts. My head snapped to his.

I didn't even realize we were driving again. What would they're new plan be?

"Are you alright? You've been kinda quiet lately" he asked. I nodded. They don't care for me.

But I couldn't make it so obvious, I needed them to think I trusted them because then I could be prepared.

I needed to remind myself that before I opened up to them. "how long until we get there" I asked.

"About 15 minutes, why don't you try and sleep love" Luke said, peering at me from the rear view mirror.

I stiffened then I nodded, resting my head on the window and closed my eyes. I knew I wouldn't sleep, I couldn't.

I was too afraid to sleep. I would be vulnerable, they could hurt me, they could drop me off or even worse they could...kill me.

But being killed while I was asleep didn't seem that bad of a choice, escaping the evil world seems almost pleasurable.

But as long as it was quick like a shot to the head, why am I even thinking like this.

Hmm I know because my life is absolute shit.

I laid there, emotionlessly for what felt like hours until a shake woke me. I opened my eyes seeing Ashton. "we're home" he smiled.

I stretched before getting out of the car, I followed the boys into the somewhat familiar home.

"Can I go to bed?" I asked. "Sure love, do you remember how to get up there?" Michael asked.

"I think" I pondered before nodding again. "well g'night" he said walking towards me.

He hugged me.

I was so shocked, I haven't been in an embrace like this for so long, it just shocked me but I, I think I liked it.

It took me a minute but my arms went around him, giving him a quick hug. "wait you're medications" Ashton piped in.

I glared at the ground. They walked into the kitchen coming back out with pills and water.

I decided to just gulp them down. fast.

After that they all gave me hugs and kissed my head. I headed up to my room, softly shutting the door and quickly pulling on some pj's before laying in an actual comfy bed.

Thoughts started racing through my mind the minute my head hit the pillow.

Why would they hug me if they didn't like me?

Why did I hug them back.

That repeated in my mind and my eyes widened.

I hugged them back.

I was trusting them, falling into their trap.

No I wasn't falling, I fell, I'm in their trap, too deep in the hole, to hard to escape I'm too far down. And I just realized it.
----------------------------------------------

Any way bye ily thanks for the almost 1k reads.

I'm so exited for 1k you are all so nice and perfect thanks hope you enjoyed it

Bye

:*