Chapter 75.(Leaving For Tour)

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 74. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

closed my eyes without realizing it and felt his warm lips connect to mine.

We kissed for a couple of seconds before I gasped pulling away.

"Oh my god" I whispered, pulling away.

"I-I'm so sorry! I have no idea what I was doing. This was a mistake I'm sorry" I frantically whispered, backing up.

"I'm just gonna go to bed" my eyes were wide as I touched my finger tips to my lips in shock.

"No! I'm sorry Cass. I didn't mean to. I got carried away in the moment" he whined.

"It's just your really hot and sweet, and I miss my friend at home-"

"So I'm like a rebound for when you are away from this friend!" I scoffed, mad at myself for kissing such an older guy.

I mean I couldn't lie, this guy was gorgeous but he's way older and out of my league.

"Yes! God damn it no! I just, you have the same name, and I don't think he likes me back and I just miss him so much! I'm sorry" he explained, getting off the couch.

"Ok, I just I'm kinda tired now" I mumbled, now embarrassed of the situation.

I mean this hot guy just called me hot, and I'm pretty sure he just said 'he' so he actually may be gay or bi I guess cause he kind of just told me that I was hot... And we also just kissed.

"Oh, well ok... I mean you aren't mad at me are you ? I could make it up to you.." He rambled.

"No uhm, I understand... we're good" I said before running off to my room and jumping into my bed.

Minutes later changing my mind and running into Luke's room.

He didn't notice, just squirmed as I got in and got close to him, gathering all of his body heat and snuggling into the blankets that surrounded us.

"I just kissed Dean" I whispered to myself with a smile before closing my eyes tightly and snuggling into Luke.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 75.

"Ok, just check the list one more time ok. Make sure you have every single thing." Ashton said, shoving a check list into each of our arms.

"Ashton we've literally checked over 3 times, I think we're good. And if we forget things we could always just buy them in the city chill" I replied, annoyed with him.

It's been 3 weeks since the whole Sam and Dean thing, and we were currently checking over our luggage for the tour for the 4th time, because Ashton insisted we didn't want to forget anything and that the 4th times the charm.

We were leaving to go on tour with the one and only One Direction.

To be honest I was pretty exited to be meeting the biggest boy band in the world, along with my family who were also apparently a big boy band even though it's still strange to think these 4 weird humans could sing and were popular around the world.

But hey I bet this will be fun!

Obligating I continued down the long list of items to be packed, adding a 4th checkmark as I passed the packed items in my bag.

"It's good." I huffed, shoving the note back to Ashton and falling down into the bed.

"So when are we leaving ?" I asked, chewing the inside of my lip in boredom.

"In like half an hour, I'll be back I need to make sure Mike's packed" he said before rushing out of the room, mumbling incoherent words under his breath.

I grabbed my 2 suitcases, dragging with all of the muscle I had down the hall, the long flight of stairs and eventually the door.

I was nearly out of breath as I lifted the last suitcase into the bus, my arms felt like jelly and I honestly just wanted to sleep.

I ran inside the house, grabbing my last bag, hauling it over my shoulder as I walked back downstairs and to the door.

I stopped in the door frame, looking back at the surprisingly calm energy the house now had. Not the people inside the house itself, because Ashton certainly was not calm, and the look on Michael's face told me he wasn't calm either.

I chuckled to myself, this was going to be heck of a long trip.

I left the door open, walking back to the tour bus. I laid down don the couch, pulling out my phone and head phones turned on my music then the volume to high before shutting my eyes and curling myself under the covers.

It wasn't long after that I woke up to a large bump, knocking me onto the floor and waking me from my sleep.

I groaned, peeling myself off of the floor to see both shocked and humorous stares looking my way.

I glared at them all anyways, getting off of the ground and back into the sofa, closing my eyes before realizing the vehicle was actually
moving.

"We left?" I questioned my voice slightly hoarse from sleep.

"Yeah about 8 hours ago (idk distance time in sorry). Didn't want to wake you, we're meeting them in Melbourne and we're almost
there" Calum told me.

I nodded, "ok we'll wake me when we're there" I mumbled, laying back down to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------
[A/N]

SOSOSOS SORRY FOR INACTIVITY !

ALSO
SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT ILL START UPDATING REGULARLY AGAIN!

[sorry for earlier it said 'blocked' to me too? Idk what that was about]

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: Comment bday & find your twin :)?🌸

May 10th

//////////////////:)/////////////////

Hey boysss I'm also saluteluke just so u know