Chapter 67. (Lets Play pt1)

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 66. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

"Why the hell are you even acting like this, we're in public act your age and stop being so-so-so naughty" he huffed and I actually laughed.

"Naughty" I laughed. "I'm not five Luke" I chuckled, taking a bite of my pizza.

"I'm acting like this because you're pissing me off, I was just talking to a human being, I though 'normal' people do that. Guess I can't do normal things because I'm not normal right" I scoffed, everyone's smirks suddenly disappearing.

"I didn't say that-don't fūcking say that" Luke shook his head.

"Can we just go home, this day isn't as fun anymore" I huffed, leaning back in my chair.

"C'mon I didn't even say that" he dropped his pizza, our moods both pissy, ruining everyone else's.

"Would you rather me ask that boy for a ride, take me home" i grumbled.

He shot me daggers from across the table and everyone stood up, packing up their left overs and shoving their coats on.

"Thanks a lot Luke, we were having such a good day" Michael bumped his shoulder on the way out of the booth.

Luke just scoffed.

I ignored him as I passed him by the booth, smiling nicely at the boy at the counter as followed the boys to the car, watching as Luke gave the boy one last glare before following us out.

The ride home was boring and annoying.

It was tense, everyone staying quiet, knowing that if they said something Luke and I didn't want to hear then both of our pissy moods would bite them in the ass.

Today was not as good as I thought it was going to be.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 67.

I couldn't sleep, my mind running all over the place with random thoughts. I could tell this was going to be a sleepless night.

The anger I had on Luke still ran cold through my blood as I started up at the blank ceiling.

I wanted to cry, but wanted to release
My anger in some destructive way, my hormones and feelings going nuts inside of my silent body.

I knew the pills had that sort of effect on me. but no one listened.

Ashton still demanded I take them, and stood over my back watching to make sure I swallowed them all.

Now all I had to do was wait. I obviously wasn't getting any sleep, and being in the dark, alone and slightly afraid made me quite vulnerable.

Even though she hadn't made an appearance in quite some time didn't mean she wouldn't come.

I couldn't get my hopes up, because she feeds off things like that.

She loved when my hopes were high and I was quite confident, she just couldn't wait to come and crush me, rid of the hopes and dreams and confidence and leave me begging for mercy.

I couldn't blame her though. I was a horrible person, I don't deserve to be in such gentle hands of the boys.

They shouldn't have to hold me strong.

I couldn't say it was my parents fault.

I could have ended my own life a lot of times, I just waisted all of those chances.

And now I'm a broken disgusting, rotting mess left on the doorstep of these 4 boys home, wondering if I'll ever be normal, if I'll ever be believed, if I'll ever be saved.

I sighed loudly, holding my head in my hands, trying to get rid of the thoughts, but they just kept being placed into my head.

Placed .

"Stop!" I whispered, my eyes widening in realization.

The idea of sleeping in one of the boys rooms suddenly ran through my mind.

I bit my lip, breathing heavily . I could feel a presence. And it wasn't the boys.

I sat up, keeping my eyes on the door. I wasn't in the mood to play her games or to see her.

I was all drugged up, the doctors prescribing a stronger pill wasn't really helping right now.

I stood up, shuffling on my slippers and walking quickly to open door, but just as I got close it slammed shut, scarring the living shiet out of me and making me stumble to the ground.

I whimpered.

"Cassssssie" a weird doll voice sang out, sending chills up my spine.

"Leave me alone" I cried, bringing my legs up my chest and burying me head into it.

"Let's play"

----------------------------------------------
[A/N]

Ok this isn't really the end, just cut it off to torture you all :).

So turns out my wifi didn't shut off thank u lord.

#StayingStrong

But yeah sorry, I'll probably update tomorrow too with the rest of the chapter bc this is so short fukc.

Btw ily

Instagram- harmonyxrooney
(I accept and follow back)

^Goal-500

Twitter- Hamronyy

Also that insta account I was talking about

So I was thinking like one of those
Normal fan accounts post pictures or edits or whatever for fun and maybe one or two of you can like own it with me ;). yah idk just thought it would be fun to maybe become insta famous (not literally) but yah.

Sorry ily all

Wait one more question

I might dye my hair back to blonde tomorrow idk yet should I?