Chapter 43. (Car Accident and Caution Tape)

Chapter 43.

After my shower, I quickly dried off, I got dressed then brushed my teeth. I dried my hair, brushing through it before walking back down the stairs.

I joined the boys on the couch.

"Well what movie first?" Michael grinned at me. I sat down beside him shrugging him.

Ashton passed me the remote, and i scrolled down the long lists.

"Hey bad grandpa is on here" Luke laughed. I turned to him raising my eyebrows.

He wiggeled his own at me. "Lets watch it" He smirked. I shrugged cicking on it. I pressed play then we dimmed the lights. We all started scarfing down the candy and food that was piled on the table.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

By the time the movie was over my stomach hurt, and it felt like I had rock hard abs.

I yawned, getting up and stretching. "That was a good one" I smiled.

They all agreed, standing up and stretching aswell.

Suddenly a weird ringtone went off, and i looked to Ashton, seeing him pull out his phone from his pocket.

He looked at the caller ID then answered it.

He cleared his throat before saying a "Hello Sir?"

I gave them a confused look before walking through the kitchen then entering the bathroom.

I quickly went pee before returning to the boys.

They stopped talking when I walked in making me confused.

"Am i interupting...?" I asked quietly. They shook their heads giving me small smiles.

"we got another call, they found something in the basement and they want to ask us about it, do you feel comfortable going in there? The uh...the body is um gone" Calum smiled.

I shrugged,

"I guess..." I trailed off.

"Ok, we're leaving in 5 minutes, and we can do something fun while we're in town " Luke smied at me and i nodded before running upstairs to grab my phone.

When i reached the top of the stairs i heard them all mumbling.

Something about a tour?

A tour of what?

The city?

That would be cool, i would take some pictures with my phone.

I shrugged to myself before walking into my temporary room and grabbing the phone.

I walked back down the stairs, meeting them by the door. I slipped my shoes on before following Michael out the door.

I got into the car, sitting in the back beside Luke. Michael sat in one of the seats infront of us, Ashton was in the drivers seat and calum was in the passenger seat.

Half way through the ride, Calum and Ashton started arguing about the radio channel, and it was getting kind of annoying. It would be on a decent channel and then Ashton would complain how that band sucked, changing it to another one, then Calum would change it back, and it would repeat back and forth, they started yelling at eachother, making me cringe.

Ive never heard them like this before...

After they stopped, Michael telling them to shut up, switching it to a radio station he liked. But after that, they started arguing and fighting over the damn volume.