Chapter 80.(a whole lot'a harry)

Should I change my wattpad name to casual Calum (it sounds cool)

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 79. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

Literally 10 minutes ago everything was fine, now a guitars broken, they'll probably have to postpone the show for another half hour to get another guitar and actually do sound check. I felt so bad for the fans and for the boys.

They quickly followed, One Direction also coming in.

I hid my face in my hands, I didn't want to see their ashamed faces. I knew how ridiculous I was.

"Cass" Luke said, his voice sounded soft, unlike the voice I pictured in my head. Him screaming at me to tell me how stupid I was.

I was waiting on her voice to pop up, telling me how dumb I was, how the boys obviously didn't love me after that stunt.

I didn't look up, still shielding my face from them.

"Cass it's fine honestly, it was by accident." Luke explained.

"We're not mad, Mike's not mad." Ashton told me, coming over and rubbing my shoulder.

"That mans a jerk Cassidy, don't feel bad" Harry jumped in.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 80.

I was beginning to get a bit bored, my emotions were set in place and controlled so I wasn't a crying mess.

I sat up from the bench, moving my achy neck from side to side before standing up.

I really hope I don't see that man...

I walked over to the door, pulling it open and popping my head out. I looked side to side, not seeing anyone so I walked out.

If anyone yells at me I'll just say I was trying to find something to drink (& I guess pretend I was oblivious to there already being one in the dressing room)

I kept my head down, trying to make sure
No one really saw me. I wasn't in the mood to be scolded and yelled at.

There wasn't that many body guards surprisingly, and I slipped back stage.

They boys voices filled my ears and I was actually quite impressed with how good they sounded.

I peeked out from behind the wall of curtain to see the once empty stadium was now completely filled with thousands of faces and flashing cameras.

I watched as the boys messed around on stage, interacting with the audience of fans before straightening up and starting a song.

The song they were playing was actually quite catchy and I found myself humming along during the ending of it.

I decided I better get back when I heard Michael say that it was sadly going to be their last song.

I turned around, my eyes widening when I saw the long, curly haired boy smirk at me.

"What are ya doing?" He chuckled.

"Nothing-you scarred me." I whispered nervously.

I turned to look back on stage, making sure none of the boys noticed me.

I don't know why I was so nervous of them finding out I snuck back stage.

"Why are you running back so soon ?" He laughed, glancing onto stage before looking back down on me.

We were really close, like our chests nearly touching and it made my breath hitch.

"Can I, can I go?" I asked, my voice light even though the boys obviously wouldn't be able to hear me over the loud screams and what not.

"Don't you want to stay and watch. Why don't you want the boys to know you like their music." He laughed.

"It's weird" I muttered.

"Not really" he replied.

"You like ours don't you?"

I shrugged, not wanting to tell him I've never actually heard his music.

"Don't tell me you haven't-"

He got cut off my a body guard walking in, the body guard immediately pushed me away from Harry.

"Is she bothering you Styles?" He gave me a hard glare.

"God-no. She's the boys daughter damn" he pushed the built guy out of the way, standing back near me.

"Well she can't be back here" he said, standing besides Harry.

"Why not?" He flipped his hair, damn that was hot.

"The boss said to keep her at least 5 feet away from here. I have no idea why. I just know those are the rules I need to follow to do my job, so therefore-she- cannot be back here" the man said, grabbing my arm and forcing me towards the door.

"No honestly it's fine, she's here with me." Harry said grabbing my other arm and trying to pull me his way while the body guard was tugging me the opposite way.

"Seriously Harry. It's my job" he grumbled

"Well she's my friend." He pouted.

They kept tugging on my arms, forcing me in two different directions I obviously couldn't go to.

"Ouch" I mumbled as Harry gave me a large tug, (playfully) fighting with his body guard.

The man immediately snapped, running to Harry and picking him up over his shoulders. "That's it styles" he yelled, running him around before setting him down on the floor.

He then came running at me, grabbing me and hauling me over his shoulders before i could say a word.

He ran out of the room, down the large hallway and into the 5sos dressing room, setting me down putting his hand up, his palm facing me as some action towards a dog to 'stay', before running out and I'm guessing capturing Harry as his loud shouts filled the building.

"Let me down ya nut" HE screamed, a door slammed and then it went silent.

I laughed loudly, thanking the lord the boys didn't see me.

I decided to keep in the room, the boys would probably be done soon, and I didn't want to get caught by the 'big bad boss' anytime soon.

I laid on the floor, pulling out my phone and going to Twitter.

I wanted to hear the rest of their songs now.

I typed in '5sos' into the search bar, waiting until it loaded.

I was about to click their Twitter when a whole bunch of tweets hash tagged '5sos' popped up.

The only thing was, it wasn't 5sos.

It was me.

'Is that Cassidy HAHAHAHA @ 5sos #cassidy #5sos #omg #dying

Ush.gsys/httja '

-----------------------------------------------------

Short but an update.

Ily guys :)

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: fav candy ?🌸

Cotton Candy
//////////////////:)/////////////////