Chapter 50.

GIF IS FOR YOUUUUU

Chapter 50.

I woke up on Calum's chest.

I blushed, wiping the drool from my mouth and muttering an "ew".

I sat up, turning and letting out a gasp as I saw the boys sitting in the chairs around me, starring at me with smirks.

"Uh.."

"Cassidy's back!!" they all screamed jumping up.

I technically never left but..

They woke up Calum, his eyes were soft, and his hair messy making me laugh.

"This day is amazing so far! We get to go home !! And you're back!!" ashton smiles at me.

I smile back.

"The doctor is just getting some medicine for you, but we'll talk about all of that when we go home ok ?" he said. I nodded.

"When are we going..home home?" I asked.

I mean I miss it, but I don't.

I miss having fun, and having a regular night, sleeping in my own bed, and having my own things, but I don't miss all of the bad things in that house.

"I'm not sure yet..." Ashton mumbled and I nodded.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

An hour and a half later, we parked the car outside our temporary house.

I grabbed my crutches, following the boys inside.

We all sat in the living room.

My run away suit case was at the door.

I walked over, grabbing my phone out of the front pocket and turning it on.

I saw some texts from the boys, the night I was missing.

I clicked home, and searched up possessed.

Over 1000 hits came up, so I clicked on the third one down. It looked like Wikipedia, but it was a different site, pages and pages of information and articles came up.

I read the title, but quickly turned off my phone when I heard Luke clear his throat.

I turned around innocently.

"What are ya doin?" Luke asked, moving his stare to my phone.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

He gave me a weird look.

I walked back into the living room,sitting on the couch away from them all.

"we have some important things to tell you" Michael said, turning to me.

Uh oh.

"About your medication..."Luke mumbled.

"I - well I didn't but I could have gotten in big trouble. About your accident I guess, if they had tested you, and found out you weren't taking your medication and it happened to be the reason why all of this happened, I could have been in serious trouble like where I could go to jail, get fired from my job and even loose custody of you. I guess what I'm telling you is, I'm sorry Cassidy but you have to take your medication" he said sadly.

"But-but It wasn't about that! I didn't run away because my medicine" I argued.

"It's not only about running away Cass, weird stuff happened at the hospital, a little boy, he said you had black eyes, the fūcking hospital door was broken, and the wall was dented. We don't know how that's possible but they think it has something to do with you not taking your medication" ashton said.

"That wasn't me, I didn't do that I swear" I rushed out in a whimper.

"Yeah well who did?" Michael said.

"You have to take your medication so just stop arguing" Michael hissed.

"You think I'm crazy?" I whimpered.

"N- no we didn't say that Cassidy wait" they rushed out but I was already gone, rushing up the stairs and into my room with a slam, locking the door.

This happens too often.

I laid into the bed, covering myself with blankets.

But I didn't cry.

I couldn't.

I cried myself dry the last time.

I just laid in the bed, thinking of how much worse that medication makes me, but no one knew, no one listened, and no one cared.

I eventually fell asleep, a migraine from thinking too much pushing me further into the darkness.

----------------------------------------------

Random but I remember when I was at like 20 K and was so happy and I had too many chapters that weren't actually chapters and didn't realize my reads went down until after I deleted a couple chapters so I cried for like an hour; I was so mad at myself because my reads went down HAHA I'm a loser !

//////////////////:)/////////////////🌸QOTD: How many times do you orgasm after seeing a picture of the boys ? 🌸

My answer is probably 9392929849292950302 times, if not more

//////////////////:)/////////////////

Oh I just wanted to tell you, none of my chapters are edited if you haven't already noticed aha, but once this book is finished (a while away) I'll probably edit them all :)

I'm actually gonna make another chapter right now because this was super duper short. :)))))

And just so you know Cassidy isn't like really mad at the boys like last time, she's gonna like get over it. Like she's still gonna talk to them just doesn't respect their decision and stuff.

Ok well thanks for almost 1 M 😍😍😍😍

Ily all and expect a chapter like idk soon like really soon (but it probably won't be long :(( )

:*

GUYS GO ON TWITTER RN AND SPAM

#vote5sos #bigvote5sosfam

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I AM DOING IT TOO, LETS FAKIN WINNNNN