Chapter 48.(Black Eyes)

Chapter 48.

"W-what" a chocking sob left his body and I pulled the blanket over my arm, the blood seeping through the white sheets.

I could feel all of their stares on me and I was done with this.

All of this.

I sat up, ripping the IV out of my arm, I ripped all of the cords attached to my body off.

This wasn't me.

What was happening.

The pain suddenly erupted in my wrist as I realized an IV was just ripped out of it.

I tried to talk, to scream for help.

This wasn't me controlling my body.

My body walked out of the room.

I was panicking as I pushed the door with such force it hit crashed into the wall, denting the painted white cement.

I tried so hard to regain power, but it just made me weaker.

My eyes widened when I saw a boy, around 3 years old, he looked petrified.

My body walked closer, holding my arms up.

"NO" I screamed, shutting my eyes tightly.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"There is no fūcking way, a 16 year old girl could do that" I heard a husky voice shout.

"Sir-"

"No it's impossible." It said again.

"The little boy said her eyes were black"

He went quiet at this.

"She was stressed, maybe her pupils-"

"I'm sorry to ask this sir, but has Cassidy been taking her medications like she's supposed to?"

"What?"

"I- I mean uhm..."

"Mr. Hemmings you are her legal guardian, this is a serious matter, do you know how much trouble you would be in if this has to do with her not being on her prescribed medication? You would loose her, hell you'd probably be thrown in jail".

I let out a soft cry as pain filled my body.

I woke up with a jolt. [(A/N) you know when I think it was Matt, but he slapped Shawn and Shawn jolted awake kinda like that. sorry if you don't but jolted]

I blinked a couple of times.

My thoughts instantly went to the little boy in the waiting room.

Was he ok?

A flash in my eye made me cringe, squinting.

"Her pupils are normal, no signs of drugs or anything else" I put my hand In front of my face, blocking the stupid doctor from shining the stupid light in my eyes.

My left arm was bandaged up.

And my right, had an IV stuck into it which made my heart race.

A needle was currently in my arm...A NEEDLE.

The door opened, and I instantly knew who it was, not paying any attention as they walked in, I could tell the were happy yet anxious that I was awake.

"Cassidy, do you mind answering a few questions?" I heard the doctor ask.

I kept my stare on the wall, ignoring him.

"Do you remember getting up, walking out of the room?" He asked.

Of course I did. I just couldn't tell him. They would think I was crazy, even if his opinion didn't matter kt me I would still never tell him.

"I spoke with a little boy after the incident, he said-"

I snapped my gaze to him at the mention of the little boy, which caught him off guard.

"He said your eyes were black... but then they turned back and you went unconscious ?" He asked.

The little boy was ok.. he was ok.

I didn't care anymore as long as he was ok.

I blocked everyone out the rest of the time, the doctor suggested I stay the night, I scoffed at that.

I was brought food, but I didn't eat.

They became frustrated with that, but Ashton calmed them, telling them I was just stressed and was having a bad day.

I hated how he told them that.

He didn't know that, he didn't know how much I was stressing, or how bad my whole life has been, and it annoyed me when he talked like I wasn't there.

The nurses took my untouched plate, and I instantly laid down, brining the thin covers over my head before shutting my eyes and stuffing my head

under the pillow where I silently cried.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I woke up screaming and trembling. The terrible dream I just witnessed disappearing from my memory, only the pain and fright left behind.

The doors opened quickly, and the boys piled in but I continued to scream, thrashing in the bed, messing up the sheets.

"What's wrong?"

"What happened?"

"Are you ok?"

"Baby talk to us"

I turned my back to them, stuffing my face in my pillow as I continued to cry.

I was not letting them in.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

This chapter is kind of all over the place and idk why maybe I'm rushing it so sorry if it doesn't make any sense or is missing chunks of important things, but bare with me .

Ok this didn't even explain anything wtf .

I think I did like super bad bc I'm getting tired (wow once in a life time am I tired at 1:30 AM) and I think in getting sick 😷

//////////////////:)/////////////////🌸QOTD: Where do you wanna visit?🌸

Australia :)

United Kingdom

And some parts of

America

//////////////////:)/////////////////

Ily all

Comment what you thought on this chapter :)

:*