Chapter 79.(A-Okay?)

---------------------------------------------
Chapter 78. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

I was the first one on and I immediately screamed in accomplishment of being first, Michael lifted me up, chanting in amusement.

We got yelled at shortly after, Michael pouting as he set me back down and slumped into the couch.

I watched out the tinted window at all the dedicated fans.

They frailed their arms in the air to get the boys attention.

"Why don't you stand at the door and take a selfie with the crowd." I chuckled.

No one moved for a minute until Michael jumped up nodding "great idea"

He opened the door, smiling and waving at people before turning, his back to the fans before pulling out his phone and snapping a few photos.

He got rushed back in when the crowd went wild again, slumping back into the couch.

I watched as he pulled out his phone, tweeting the picture along with 'thank you for coming out! Sorry we didn't get to say hello it was a bit hectic today but I appreciate all of you, thank you ❤️ Mikey.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 79.

We were pretty close to the venue the boys were going to play at tonight. Management decided that we were going to go straight there since we were somehow running late.

We never discussed on what I was going to do while they were there so I just sat quietly as they all went over plans.

The conversation wasn't all that interesting, they were just talking about the setlist, who would stand where, when to head off etc.

I watched out the window as we passed through the beautiful city, gazing up at the tall buildings. There were so many cars rushing past, so many people turning to try and see who was in the tinted windowed bus.

The boys were beyond exited to be at their first concert of the tour, their moods automatically going up(happier) as we pulled into the venue's back parking lot.

We had to wait about 5 minutes to make sure everything was ready and the place was cleared.

Three bulky body guards stepped onto the bus, explaining some things to them before escorting us into the building,

I followed the boys into the change room, looking at the white sign on the white door signed '5SOS'.

It was a pretty nice change room. It had their names near each door and then benches around the room.

There was also a water fountain and 2 showers.

I sat down on the bench as each of the boys walked into their designated change room block.

I tapped my feet on the ground waiting for them as they rushed to get ready for sound check.

They all came out, dressed in tight (but nice) clothes.

"What do I do?" I asked as they were about to walk out the door.

"Come?" Michael shrugged.

I nodded, following them back out and through the hallway that led to a door that said 'stage'.

We went backstage, the boys grabbing their instruments and microphones then heading into the stage.

The stadium was completely empty, Michael set down his guitar. Then sprinting off the stage and into the crowd, running down the empty walk ways, running a complete circle then coming back and jumping back on stage.