Chapter 39.(Pentagrams)

Chapter 39.

I didn't realize I had passed out, until I suddenly jolted awake. The nightmare going through my, except it wasn't a nightmare, a flashback is what it was.

A flashback to not any longer than an hour ago.

By now, police, FBI and Forensics were surrounding the living room.

Police caution tape was around the place.

People were scattered everywhere, scanning and dusting for fingerprints, taking pictures, asking questions, talking.

It was just to crowded, and I felt trapped.

I didn't see the boys, but I heard them.

I spotted Calum. He was standing outside of the basement door that was now open.

He has a mask on, along with every person that walked in and out of the place.

I got up, walking over to him and hugging him.

His hair was wet and he smelled good.

Guessing he had a shower?

Awkward time for a shower!?

I looked down the basement, a lot of people were down there.

I saw little boards with numbers scattered around the ground.

Our home was now a crime scene.

I tap on the back made me gasp and whip around.

I clutched my heart seeing it was officer Morgan.

"Hello Mrs. Hemmings, I was wondering if you could come in for questioning? How about 1:15 pm?"he asked.

I nodded slowly "sounds good" I smiled.

He nodded sophisticatedly before walking out of the room.

"Where are we going to stay" I shuddered.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. We'll figure it out" Calum smiled down to me, kissing my cheek.

"How about you go pack ok?" he said.

I nodded, limping/walking to the stairs.

"Hmm where are my damn crutches..." I muttered to myself.

When I got to my room, which was extremely uncomfortable I grabbed a suit case from under my bed, and dragged it to my dresser.

I started filling it with decent clothes that I would wear.

I didn't know how long we were going to be gone for, so I just packed what ever would fit into it.

I looked to my computer desk, and the iphone I rarely used. It seems selfish that they paid so much, and pay the bill every month for something I don't even touch.

I gently pick the glass phone up, and slip it into the front of my bag, along with its charger and the MacBook Pro laptop I have never even used.

I zip my bag up, grabbing it and making my way downstairs.

When I get down, I see Ashton and Luke standing by the door, talking to an officer.

I painfully walk over to them, joining into their little group.

They look to my arms, then to my legs.

"Oh right Cassidy, the officers found your crutches. They were waiting until you were done packing before they would give them to you, here I'll come with you" Luke said, crouching down.

"What are you doing" I laughed as he crouched in front of me.

He looked like a frog.

"Waiting"

"For what" I chuckled.

"You to get on" he laughed.

My eye brows scrunched together.

"A-are you sure" I asked, my insecurities getting the best of me.

"He backed up, knocking me onto his back, he stood up quickly, locking his arms around my legs securely so I wouldn't fall.

He grabbed my suitcase handing it kt Ashton before carrying me to the living room.

He made his way to a tall officer.

He had black hair, and a black beard, and his name tag read 'John'.

"Aye John, you said you had Cass' crutches?" Luke asked.

John nodded.

"But there was something strange about how we found them" he said, sitting down on the black leather couch.

Luke sat me down, then sat beside me.

"What do you mean" Luke asked, as we both listened carefully.

"You see, her crutches" he paused.

"They were, well they were down stairs. Like in the basement" he said.

My eyes widened. How the hell would they get down there?

"That's not the worst part...they were in the room. With the body" he said and both Luke and I gasped.

"But the doors were locked, completely shut off how would they get down there" Luke fussed.

"We have a lot of people trying to determine that, along with the rest of this mess." he said before turning to me.

"One more thing" he brushed over his mustache and beard.

We nodded.

"Your crutches, they were in the middle of a pentagram" he said, a long sigh escaping his lips as he held something in his eyes.

A pentagram....
----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Well that sucked haw

iMessage group is great ;) made some new fabulous friends.

Missing out guys.

Comment iMessages here if you wanna join the funnnnn.

//////////////////:)/////////////////
🌸QOTD: Has anyone ever had a paranormal experience? Please share😏 🌸

Not really, and not personally.

But when my brother was like 3 he used to talk to this 'old man' at the top of our stairs, so I think it was some spirit that didn't pass over that wanted to chat or something. But he'd literally sit there for hours just talking to 'him'.

So yeah comment yours or someone you knows paranormal experience.
//////////////////:)/////////////////

ILYASM

AND IM IN THE HUNDREDS FOR WHATS HOT OMG LIKE #136 thank you

AND ALRWADY LIKE 340K OMG ILY