63 : A Lie

trust me enough to read till the end no matter how confusing this shit gets
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Orion shuddered in my arms, his breathing seemed to have slowed down and I grunted lowly, intending to twist the blade towards his chest. If I had a chance to his heart than I would take it.

I met his shocked gaze, narrowing my eyes in utter contempt. I wanted to show him how much I loathed him; how every cell in my body was alive with hatred, buzzing for his death. It was a foul taste, the need to get rid of him, but it was I yearned for it in a way I'd never experienced before.

I needed to feel his wet blood drip from my hands as I watched his eyes drain of life. It was indescribable: the complete dislike of the creature before me, he didn't deserve to draw in another breath, he shouldn't be living.

His death was a necessity for me like water and air was for humans, to function everyday he had to die.

Hard fingers grabbed my arm, digging in as he tried to pull me away. "What the hell are you doing!"

Orion didn't fight me like Ajax currently was, he looked at me in a way that was defeated, like he knew he agreed with me that death should come to him. That didn't stop the unmasked pain in his gaze.

Ajax grabbed my wrist, shooting me a warning look, stopping me from twisting the blade upwards. "This isn't you, you fool! Let go of the blade!"

Rage whispered to me that Ajax was a liar and to kill him after Orion died. Like a puppet, I mentally nodded. Ajax should die too. Why should any of them deserve to live? Earth was not their home, it was mine.

"Let her, Ajax."

"He wants to die, this despicable creature is toxic, he's poison," Insanity gave me my script but I spoke flawlessly, never needing a glance to look at the sheet. "Why save him? He murdered your family, your child who you'll never see grow up! How does he stand here shamelessly, able to look us in the eye, after the nefarious crimes against humanity he's committed?"

"I want his death more than anything!" Ajax blew up in a flame of anger that could've matched mine, roaring like mad man. "You think I want to save him?" His hand that was on mine shoved the blade in deeper, heading to his chest. "But I won't let you do it, not wit--"

***
A blood splattered sword had been discarded on the ground. Nearby was the head of a ferociously ugly creature, dark and hairy, with eyes that spoke of the evil the creature had committed when it was alive. It had a snout similar to a dogs.

"What will you do?"

"Save your energy," the older sibling snapped crossly, anxiety burning in her eyes as she tried to stop the bleeding wound. She gathered her hands over her sister's chest, murmuring. "Blood of the enemy's hound, cursed by ancestors, heal."

Both sisters watched the blood that had seeped from the detached head of the Gurunka trail across the rocky ground, heading towards the dying.

It stopped suddenly, stilling in its crooked path.

Dean hissed, a sharp, venomous grape-coloured tongue slipping past her jagged razor-like teeth. She rose, kicking the head in anger. Frustration had her wringing her hands together. "Why is this not working?!"

"I will die nobly--"

"YOU WILL NOT DIE!" Dean thundered louder than the sky.