65: Mirror

*drinks orange juice from carton* guys
*wipes mouth* guys i m drunk
wahey

Btw Sia's new song??? Now that is what you call art. Wow, I was blown away by how beautiful the music and video was.

Oh and @loveugirl made that leo cover
* * *

You were indestructible, as powerful as a God, and you lost it all because of your own stupidity.

"No..."

The good will die, the poor will lose, the babies will burn and the blame lies with you.

"Not my fault ... Not my..."

Cities will crumble, nature will be ruined and your power will be gone. You are not a warrior, you do not deserve to be in battle, you a nothing but a coward.

She stared back at me, a worn, old face, hair pulled high on top of her head and scowling lips. From the downward pull of her eyebrows to her flaring nose and tight fist she was vicious in its true form. Age had not done her well judging by the lines on her face and her eyes were haunted by regret. Rage was an old friend of hers and it visited her often, whispering at the side, it's malicious words crawling its way inside her ears.

Look at me, coward. This is you, this is what you will become.

"No, no..."

Her hand reached out to the top of my forehead, wrapping my hair around spidery-like fingers before slamming repeatedly -with murder being her intent- against the glass. Blood trickled down, pain exploded like a firework and my vision blurred.

THIS IS YOU! THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BECOME! Her cries were maddened, shrill and deranged.

"I am more--"

+ + +

"Wake up."

"--More than that. I am a warrior--"

"It's three in the afternoon. You're going to waste the whole day. I don't want to drag you."

The horror of the dream followed through into reality, sticking to me like a second skin and bile crawled up my throat.

"Don't you dare be sick on these sheets!"

I was carried with speed through the bedroom and to the bathroom. It made me dizzy and unable to stop myself, I puked, sick splashing over the toilet seat. My stomach churned and my nostrils wrinkled in at the smell. As I emptied out my stomach, my throat felt as if it was being itched away by sandpaper.

Hot tears brimmed my eyelids and I begged through my sobs. "Orion, please, I need that blade."

I couldn't move away from the toilet. My whole body was weighed down with sorrow and tiredness. No energy drink would be able to lift the state I was in.

I wouldn't last the day. As fever crept up on me sinisterly I knew my end was near.

+ + +

"Do you really trust her enough not to tie her up?"

"Look at her. It's pathetic. She's been crying all day."

"Oh, I thought all these crumpled tissues were from you watching some sappy movie."

"Shut up, dick. Where've you been anyway?"

"I went by her house. It was crawling with police officers. What happened?"