welp, it is wut it is!

I was still laying on the nurse's cot, while Elwin was talking to me. I couldn't hear him. I didn't really want to. It's just, me and Tam are friends! And he hates her; that's a fact. And she knows it. I have a feeling she doesn't like tam either. Then what does she want from him? Fitz and Keefe are the popular ones, and biana is the pretty one. Im ugly and not even close to popular. Jeez, no one figured out it was me that jumped over the bus yet! I'm surprised Dex hasn't said anything! 

"And I will have to call a family member to come pick you up." Elwin finished.

Wait WHAT!" 

"Don't worry, Her friend Keefe texted me so I came to pick her up." A familiar voice said.

Sis!

"And who might you be?" Elwin asked her.

"I'm Cammie, Sophie's older sister." She said to him.

"Alright, she can come back to school on monday.

So two days from now.

"I will explain the situation to the teachers and Stina will immediately be suspended for 3 weeks.

Three weeks Stina free?! YES!!!!

"Alright. Thanks doc, I'll take her home now." She told him and picked me up.

"Bye Elwin! Thanks for your help!" I told him.

"your welcome Sophie!" He replied as my sister carried me out of the nurse's office.

"Thanks for picking me up." I told her.

"Sis ur puns suck. When will you learn?" She told me.

"Never. Never ever." I told her with a cheeky smile. She rolled her eyes.

"Sophie! Are you alright?" I heard a small voice behind me. My sister turned me around

"Oh hi Tam! Yea I'm fine other than the pain in my knee. heh" I told him.

"Oh. Well, I hope you feel better! And hi Camm." Tam said.

"Hi emo" She replied. We stood (floated B) ) There for a few minutes until the bell rang, which snapped us out of our trances.

"Well, See you Tam!" I told heim.

"Bye emo." My sister said as she carried me into the backseat of her monster truck. Here it is.

(Imagine it in a school parking lot

(Imagine it in a school parking lot.)

There were a few kids, including some of Stina's minions, gathered around it.

"Like my car?" My sister said. They turned to her.

"Wait till you see my motorcycle." She told them grinning. I noticed one of Stina's minions taking a vid of the car and then me and my sister.