Freak out

Tam's POV:

Its 5:00 Am and I get a call from Cammie, Sophie's older sister. Naturally, I'm awake because I like to watch the bats and I needed to re-sprinkle the house with salt and hide the sage in places Linh wont be able to grab. I finish hiding the sage and then answer the phone.

"yes?"

"NO TIME FOR EMO ADITTUDE TAMMY, SOPHIE IS GONE!!!" Cammie screamed through the phone. I could here Miles cussing in the background and crashes and bangs. My eyes widen as I digest this. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!" I yelled back. I shouldn't have yelled.

"Huh, Tam shut up you oversized, Heavy hearted, m-" I cut Linh off as she walks in the room. No one should wake up Linh from her sleep.

"Linh Not right now." I cover the phone with my hand as I start to hear Cammie and Miles break down and search faster. I'm hysterical as Cammie tells me what happened.

" Her window was open and her room is torn to shreds. There are scratches on the floor, most likely from Iggys' claws and there was a sickly sweet smell in her room. Of course we Frebreezed it, cause Febreeze fixes everything, but I think someone drugged and kidnapped her!"  Cammie is full-on sobbing now. My world slowly started to crumble and my vision turned red. 

"I'll be there in 20." I said and hung up.

"What was that all about? And where are you going?" Linh asked as I went into my walk in closet and started to change.

"Linh........Sophie was kidnapped." I said quietly, hoping she didn't hear me. O

Of course, she did.

I Heard her gasp. "Tam, Where are you going?" She said. She sounded frightened.

"I'm going to find her." I said calmly and walked out of my closet. This was my outfit:

I had to look like a normal person so they wouldn't suspect me, if I did have to go there

"Oh no your not." Linh said and blocked the door. I appreciate the care she has for me. She's my twin! But right now, all I can think about is Sophie. So I scoop Linh up Bridal style like when we were younger and she got fake married and I'd take her away from the boy and run. I walk Linh to her room while she tries to wiggle out of my grasp.

"Tam, put me down right now!" She shouted and tried to punch me.

"Sorry bluebird, but I can't let you get hurt too." I said and dropped her on her bed, ran out of the door before she could get out, and locked it. I hear her trying to get out but realize she didn't have the key. I stole it from her when I was carrying her.

" HEY LET ME OUT!" She screamed and pounded on the door.

"I need to keep you safe." I said.  All I got in response were sobs.

"W-we're supposed to be in this together..." She said.

"We are, but I love you too much to let you get hurt." I said. 

"wait T-Tam no...." I heard as I walked away. I had to shake her sobs out of my mind and I got on my motorcycle and drove out into the moonlight, with only Saving Sophie on my mind.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, I can barely read my own handwriting so it was hard to copy, so I hope I didn't write this in vain! I left you guys on a cliffhanger for way too long so this is to make up for it! Anyway, I hope you like the story and please vote it, follow me, and comment! Thank you so much and have a great morning, noon, and night! 

P.S- I reaaaaalllllyyyyyyy need help with making a new profile picture, so if your good at drawing or you know someone who is, please DM me! Thanks a million!