Neighbors

As Keefe, Dex, and I walked to the closest house I was deep in thought while poor Dex had to listen to Keefe about something at school.

I hope my mom was right. Keefe seems nice enough without the exploding balloons. But what if Keefe is the nicest out of all of them? Uh oh. NO. I can't think like that. Sis taught me to think positive and that is what I am going to do.

Then we reached the first house. But it isn't really a house. It's a MANSION! We were standing in front of huge golden gates that seemed to glow.

"woah" I breathed.

"yeah that was my reaction when I first saw it too." Keefe said smirking.

"Wonderboy." Dex grumbled.

"What was that Dex?" I asked

"oh N-nothing" he replied.

Keefe smirked at him.

"You jealous?" Keefe asked

"W-what?! of Wonderboy? N-never" He replied shakily.

Keefe's smirk turned into a grin.

Then Keefe Texted someone on his phone.

(Here is what he said: Keefe=bold Fitz= Italic)

Dude

What do you want?

Hey no need to get feisty on me! I just wanted to introduce our new neighbor Sophie  The all mighty Vacker house!

But if you don't want to meet her, I can always skip this house~

No dude it's fine I'll open the gates for you.

Keefe grins

Ok we are waiting for you outside!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The gates slowly opened and Keefe led us down their "driveway".  If it was a driveway, it is the fanciest driveway I have ever seen! I took a picture. here it is!

"What the actual frigg" Dex said

"Come on lets go meet fitzy!" Keefe said.

"Wonderboy wonderboy and wonderboy" Dex murmured in return.

We followed Keefe up to the grand steps. Keefe knocked on the door.

"OHHHHHH FITTTTTZZZZYYYY~~~~" Keefe yelled.

The Grand Door opened and then a smiling boy stood in it's place.

Oh God. ohgodohgodohgod. he's gorgeous.  He had brown hair and beautiful teal eyes. His chisled features made him super cute too. He smiled at me. I could feel my face heat up.

Oh come ON!!!! I don't want to fall inlove again?! He probably doesn't even like me! I literally just.met.him

But there was a little part of my mind that said, Hunni He's soooo hot. There's no way you can deny it. you like him already!

As I came back to reality, I saw Keefe and Teal eyes deep in conversation. Then Teal eyes looked up at me and gave me another Movie star smile.

God he's meant to be famous.

"Hi I'm Fitz! Welcome to the neighborhood!" He said to me.

My stomach had a flurry of butterflies in it.

"T-thanks" I replied.

"What's ur name?" He asked

"I'm-" I started

"This is Sophie. Sophie Foster." Keefe said winking at me.

I glared at him.

The nerve

Well it's nice to meet you Sophie." He said warmly.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied, still a tomato.

"I'll go get my sister so she can meet you too" He says and then walks down the hall.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Keefe says.

Then Fitz comes back.

"Ok this is my sister Biana!" He says.

Then a beautiful girl comes out from behind him.

She Has long brown hair and a heart shaped face. She had full lips and teal eyes as well. But she stared at me like I came from down There.

"Ummm hi Biana! Nice to meet you! I'm Sophie." I said.

She just kept on staring at me. I could feel sweat on the back of my neck.

"hi..." She replied slowly.

"Sorry about her, She can be a little wary of people sometimes. Especially girls." Fitz said meekly.

"Oh. No problem!  It was nice meeting you Biana!" I said as cheerily as I could.

She looked at Keefe, her gaze softening.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Keefe obviously noticed too, but he seemed kinda...nervous.

"Well anyway we have to go see bangs boy next, we'll see you around bye!" Keefe said, grabbed my hand, and pulled me after him. Dex followed behind, looking grumpy.

When I looked back I saw Fitz waving goodbye and Biana Looking extremely angry.

*gulp*

"Come on foster!" Keefe said snapping me out of my daze.

He smiled at me

Who am I kidding he's hot too! I thought.

I couldn't help but smile back.

Hi Guys! This is My 9th chapter and And I hope you all like it! I know I do. I know this is really short but my friend is having a hard time with something and I am trying to focus on her and the story. I hope you guys understand. Anyway, If you haven't followed me yet, please do and please subscribe to KrazyKoolKat44. She is new here so let's give her a big warm welcome! Thank you so much for your support and have a great day (night).