My Big Sister

It's been two weeks since Keefe gave me a tour of the neighborhood. During that time period, He came over almost daily and so did Tam. I once spotted Tam in a tree and watched Keefe leave my house. To tell The truth, He looked kinda upset. I wonder why. I mean, I know I like him, and I tried to change that but my stubborn heart doesn't Listen. I know he doesn't like me back, That's a fact. (I think). To tell the truth, I feel that Keefe hates it when Tam looks at me. He seems to...glare. and I don't see why. He has Biana! She obviously likes him! Besides, he's probably glaring at Tam because he's my friend and hates Tam anyway, so it gives him a reason to glare at him. At least I hope thats what it is... I'm not exactly sure. Anyway, Linh gave me a tour of the school, and the school is HUGE. I hope people will like me. I don't wana draw attention anyway. Well I'll deal with these pesky thoughts tomorrow. For now, I need to go to sleep. But I wish I could talk to someone about this. Mom and dad have been so busy nowadays and I usally have to take care of the house while they work outside. Do you think they care about me? Of course they do, if they didn't why did they adopt me? Wait... why did they adopt me? 

I closed my journal and set it on my dresser, deep in thought. Negative words bustled throughout my head.

Of course they don't love you

Your ugly

Your stupid

It's obvious everyone is better than you

You are a pain in the ass for them, they hate you.

they'll send you back

you'll lose them

You'll never see Sis again.

By then I was in tears. I started sobbing wishing I never existed.  

"No one needs me anyway" I said to myself

" I do" a voice said.

I looked up

"Hey shortie!" Cammie said.

"Cam Cam?" I said. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you! And it looks like I came at the right time. So what's up?

I told her everything that has happened in this town from the exploding balloon to my crushes. She nodded and listened. That's what I love about her. She really listens. (A/N most boring 20 minutes of my life)  After I finished she sat there in thought. ( For effect)  After a while she spoke.

"Ya know sis, your an amazing, beautiful, talented girl." 

I snorted

"No seriously you are. When I first went to the organization, I was so scared. Everyone was so different and better than me. I thought that I wasn't good enough. I was about to quit when a beautiful woman walked into my room. She had a short dress on and a bow on her back. she had long brown hair and a glow around her. She walked up to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. She told me that She knew that I was good enough. She said that she knew how hard it is when you first start but then you get better! And Then you will grow from good to wonderful to Amazing.  Then she smiled and gave me a hug. Then when I blinked, she was gone. I don't know if it was my imagination or a hallucination, but whatever she was, she was right. I got better and better until I was the top spy! Trust me, you'll get there. It just takes time. you need to be patient. Alright?" She said

I thought for a minute.

"A-alright." 

"That's my girl. Now rest up, you have school tomorrow." She told me.

"First I want my present." I told her

"What present? I don't have anything!" She said innocently.

I raised an eyebrow.

"ok Finneeeeeee here it is." She pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt. Here it is!

"OMG Thank you!" I squealed

"Your welcome. Now promise me you will wear it tomorrow k?"

"Alright." I replied happily.

"Now go to sleep." She ordered.

"ok ok I will." I cuddled into bed and closed my eyes I could feel her wrap her arm around me and cuddle up next to me.

"I love you sis." I mumbled

"I love you too shortie."

I blinked and when I opened my eyes, it was morning. I turned around facing her.

"Morning Sis!"

But she was gone.

846 Words!

Hey guys! This should be the 13th Chapter and I'm so happy that you guys like it! I'm sorry it was short, but then again, all of my chapters are. Soooo I just wanted to thank you all again for the 100 views! I really appreciate it and I wish you all the best! Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment! And have a great day! (night)