Unexpected Slumber party

I love Mha and kotlc more than I love myself. but I don't like myself too much, so I absolutely LOVE KOTLC AND MHA. 

We reached my front door and I opened it. My sister was surprisingly still there but she looked Really tired. Mom was showing her her baby pictures and she sighed. Mom didn't notice though. She looked at me and her face lit up.

"Hey shortie! You ready for me to help fix your wardrobe space?"  She said looking at me like I was her last chance of survival.

"Um... Yea! My friends are here too so maybe we can have the fort war." I said giving her the you owe me look. 

"Come on guys let's go upstairs. Then I'll explain the game between me and my sister Cammie." I said.

"Okie dokie!" Linh said. Tam just followed me upstair.

"Wow your room is huge!" Linh said.

"Yeah- I dunno what to do with the space."

"I have an idea!" Sis said.

"Ok what is it?" Linh said.

"we could build a fort that we can hang out in!" She said excitedly.

"YEA!" Linh and I said. We looked at Tam. He nodded.

"Ok Then! Let's get to work!.

><><><><Time Skip><><><><

"ok we are FINALLY DONE!!!" I Yelled.

"Ok let's take a picture of it!" Linh said and pulled out a baby blue Polaroid.

snap snap

(Ignore the children. They are ghosts)

"Ok let's get in!" Linh squealed.

We all hopped inside and took our spots I was about to sit down in the spot next to tam when My dear sister pushed me on his lap and Linh put his arms around me. It took us a second to realize what was happening and when we did there were books on the seats. 

"Well how did those get there?" My sister asked.

"Well you have no where to sit do you Sophie?" Linh added.

"You two are dead to me." Me and Tam said simultaneously.

They both laughed.

I ended up sitting on Tam's lap the whole time because one: it was comfortable and two: .... he was kinda comfy.

(SHIWA DON'T SAY A DAMN WORD TO HIM OR I'M GONNA DIE)

"Hey do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Sis asked