The next morning

hehehe

Sophie's POV

I walked into the cafeteria with a plate of food and sat down next to Tam. He smiled at me and we started to talk about whatever came to our minds. 

"Behind you!" Tam said. Suddenly I was picked up. The cafeteria disappeared and in it's place there was blackness with only me, the person, and Tam. I started to cry and whimper. Their arms were so cold it burned me I grabbed onto Tam's Shirt. 

"Stay... Please..."  I said, tears running down my cheeks.

He smiled at me.

"Alright."

he plucked me out of the persons arms and laid me on a field of grass. Soon he laid down next to me. A blanket of warmth wrapped around me. Soon I snuggled into him. I watched the seasons change from summer, fall, winter and spring while we just laid there. I never wanted to move from that spot. Tam had his face in my hair and his arms wrapped around me. I looked down and noticed that the patch of grass we were laying on was always green while everywhere else it would change. I felt happy and safe. Then soon, the wind started to blow and Tam whispered something to me, but I couldn't hear him. I wish I did. I turned around and faced him. He smiled at me again and then leaned into me. our foreheads touched and we closed our eyes. When I opened them I was somewhere else. The pillow fort.

 My forehead was touching someone elses and the person had an arm wrapped around me. It was warm and comfortable. But I knew I needed to get up. But first... who is this?  I looked at the person's face.

Oh crap. It's Tam. OH CRAP. IT'S TAM!

I slowly moved out of his arm and got up. he frowned. I looked around. The movie was still paused and Linh and Sis weren't here.

Where could they be?

I Closed the flap of the fort so Tam could sleep a little longer and looked in the mirror.

Woah. My hair is like, A pinapple! I'm getting my sister to help me. I'm not gonna try.

I texted my sister. 

💜Sister!💜

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: hey Sis?

Hunter🐺: Yeah?

🌸Kawaiiblast🌸: Where are u and Linh?

Hunter🐺: Downstairs why? How was cuddling with Tammy

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: ...

Hunter🐺: I got it On video.

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: You WHAT

Hunter🐺: Wanna see?

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: No

Hunter🐺: Fineeeeeeeeeee

Hunter🐺: So what do you need?

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: I need help with my hair.

Hunter🐺: K be right up

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: Thx!

I turned off my phone and set it on my desk.

I felt a comb go through my hair. I jumped. 

"Hey it's just me. My sister makes me do her hair all the time. Is it ok if I do yours?" Tam asked shyly.

"A-alright!" I said.

I picked up my phone again.

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: Nvm

Hunter🐺: Alright! More pancakes for me!

Tam was surprisingly good with hair. He literally just patted my head and my hair just fell down.

"How did you do that?!" I asked him.

He just shrugged with a shy smile, a hint of blush on his cheeks. He looked so cute, I just couldn't bear it. I blushed and smiled back

><><><><Time Skip><><><><

After 5 minutes this was my hair:

"Wow Tam your really good with hair!" I exclaimed

"Thanks, It's from living with Linh." He said.

"Linh's lucky she has a brother like y-" 

My sentence was cut off by something hitting my window with a Bang.

I Shrieked and Tam pulled me to him and held in his arms.

Deja vu

My window was covered in red gooey stuff. I freaked out.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" I yelled.

"I think its watermelon." Tam said and let go of me.

I slowly walked up to my window and looked at it. It did have tiny black things in i-

Another hit my window and I jumped. Tam caught me. 

DEJA VU

Tam quickly set me down, his face extremely red. I have a feeling mine is too.

"S-sorry for u-umm-" He started.

"Hey it's fine! I probably would've gotten hurt if you didn't catch me." I said.

"O-ok."

Then I heard a ladder crash.

Keefe Pov (didn't see that one coming did ya?)

Thank God that Dex had an extra watermelon launcher. I'm surprised it didn't break the glass. Probably 'cause there's no shell on it. I Bet Foster's freaked.

I banged my ladder by her window and started climbing to clean the window. The main reason I threw stuff at Foster's window was because it would give me a good excuse to see her. I reached the Top and looked in the window. My heart dropped. Bangs Boy  is in there. and he was Holding her. HOW DARE HE. She is MINE. He doesn't deserve her. She deserves someone better. Like me. he quickly set her down and started apologizing. Why are you apologizing?! If you didn't catch her she would've been hurt! Sophie stopped him apologizing and thanked him. They both were Blushing. No.Nonononono. I am much better than him. It's On bangs boy. I slid down the ladder and when I reached the bottom I kicked it. It started falling. On Me. I dove out of the way just in time. It hit the ground with a loud crash.

Oh crap I needa run.

I picked up the ladder and the pulled the Launcher to go return it to Dex. 

Tam You better watch out. She's Mine.

1006 words!

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter. I'm slowly getting better at writing these little notes. I hope you all are having a great day so far. ummmmmmmmmmmmm ok well, I have nothing really else to say except look out for the next chapter and don't forget to Vote, comment, and follow me! Have a great day, noon, and night!

💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺