Seriously Keefe!?

Hey guys it's me and.... (oh gods I'm not good at intros.shoot) well I hope you guys have liked the story so far and I will try to update at least once a day, so make sure to check in! I appreciate all the love and support from xXShiryaSongXx and Semi Trash.  Before I started talking to you guys I had practically no confidence in myself to write again but then I read some of your stories and decided I should try again. Thank you sooo much!💜💜💜 Go check out some of their stories! Now that that's cleared up, ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

ACK WTH!!!!!!! I yelled and fell out of bed, missing my dresser by a hairline. Another hit my window.  Could it be Verdi refusing to eat her food?

 I slowly crept up to the window and looked out onto our backyard. No Verdi but there was someone. oh HELL NAW.  I thought. When Keefe saw me he waved like a madman. Then he started doing a very very weird happy dance. Then I saw it. It was my father. AND HE HAD A BASEBALL BAT. I quickly opened my window,

" KEEFE RUN!" I screamed at him. He gave me a questioning look and I pointed to my dad. When Keefe saw my dad, I could see him pale from the third story. I could make out bits and peices of what he was saying.        Welcoming.......New......Celebratory Squashes!

Celebratory squashes my foot.  I thought. I could hear Grady loud and clear. I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood could too.

WELL CELEBRATORY SQUASHES OR NOT, I AM GETTING YOU A LADDER AND YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN THEM UP YA HEAR ME! 

That's my dad. Wait... Keefe's coming up here! HE IS NOT SEEING ME LIKE THIS UH UH. I thought.

I quickly ran to my window to see Keefe climbing up the ladder.  OH HELL NAW.  I thought.

I quickly closed my window and pulled the curtains over them. Safety  at last. Now to get changed and fix this horrible bedhead. Yay, more fun!

><><><><><Time Skip ><><><><><

After I got ready this is what I was wearing

And this was my hairdo

It was something simple enough so I wouldn't attract attention

It was something simple enough so I wouldn't attract attention. Attention is the last thing I need right now. I thought. Ok I guess it's time to go to school! I didn't trust myself to open the window for Keefe so I went downstairs to our new kitchen. We weren't done unpacking the boxes for our kitchen, but our bedrooms were done which was a plus. Edaline made me toast already go I grabbed it, Thanked my mom and headed out the door. 

"Wait sweetie!" Edaline said.

"yeah mom?" I replied

" your cousin Dex is waiting for you by the bustop." She said.

"Really?! I'm so excited to see him! Thanks mom! bye!" I said and ran to meet Dex.

I haven't seen him since we were little kids! oh I'm soooo excited!

I ran to the bustop to see a strawberry blonde boy standing there. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. 

"Sophie?" He asked.

"That's me!" I replied. His face broke into a big smile and we hugged. 

" I really missed you!" he said, dimples showing as he smiled. 

" missed you too!" I replied. Then  we started to talk about all the stuff that has happened over the years and about how we just moved here yesterday. He couldn't believe I was already going to school on my second day living here and asked me for my address. after I told him, he got into a long story about Bex,Rex, and Lex. In the middle of the story, something caught my eye. I looked onto the road and I saw five baby kittens with their mother walking across the road. Then I saw the bus coming down the road! "DEX WE HAVE TO SAVE THE KITTENS" I told him. "what?" he replied looking out onto the road! His face paled as he processed the situation.  "let's go." he said. We ran onto the road and I scooped up the kittens and Dex picked up the mom. He ran across the road but the bus was a really close and the bus driver showed no signs of spotting me. 

" OH HELL NAW I'M NOT DYING TODAY!"

Then I did something that surprised everyone on the bus, including Dex and myself.

I-

776 words!

Hi guys it's me and I hope you liked the chapter! I worked super hard on it! I hope you all are having a great day and I really hope you like the story. I will post a chapter after I eat breakfast so be prepared! Bye!

💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜