Why is there a boy at my window?!

i was on the bus heading to foxfire when a girl with a sledgehammer started walking toward me. why the hell does she have a sledgehammer?! i thought. Hey, i hate you. she said. Nice to meet you too. I muttered under my breath. WHAT WAS THAT! She yelled. What? I asked suddenly frightened. Then we weren't in the bus anymore. we were between a ring of kids laughing and pointing fingers at me. then the girl with the sledgehammer started to come towards me. oh HELL NAW. I thought but I was frozen. I tried with all my might to move. come on come on. I muttered to my self. hello. she said. I was to scared to reply. Wake up she said. wha-what? i replied. 

 I shot out of bed in cold sweat and breathing heavily. ugh I moaned. I hate bad dreams. that was my second to worst one after dreaming about kawaii pineapples. uh uh. those things are SCARY. how do people find those things cute? That I will never understand- 

tap tap tap.

I looked out my window and-

Holy sh- I jumped out of bed and banged my head on my dresser and fell onto the floor.

owwwwwww.   I thought. Then I looked back to my window. The boy was there laughing his head off over my accident. I glared at him with the glare i was practicing in front of the mirror in san diego. sadly he wasn't looking at me but i took the time to study him. he was blonde with ice blue eyes and was pretty cute. he was tall and looked pretty friendly, but i didn't dare go outside because i didn't know what he was here for. he looked a year older than me so he would probably be a softmore since I am going to be a freshman.  Once he was done laughing he looked at me and waved. I waved back having no idea what else to do. then he pointed to me and covered his eyes.  I think he wants me to cover my eyes? so I covered my eyes then looked back at him. he gave me a thumbs up.  ok.  then he holds up 10 fingers.  ten seconds. ok. I covered my eyes and started to count to ten listening for the slightest noise of the window opening. 

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10! I uncovered my eyes. there pasted on my window was a sign that said

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

                                                                 Keefe

hmm. so keefe was the boy's name. i'll try to remember that. I looked at my Alarm clock. 

2:00 am it read. welp i'm tired anyway so imma just go to sleep and pray for now more nightmares or keefe deciding to throw food at my house. 

 Then I fell into a deep sleep.

∞∞∞∞Time Skip ∞∞∞∞

*yawn* 

I woke up to a beautiful sunrise of pinks, reds, and oranges. I took the poster down from outside the window and set it on my nightstand. Then i once again stared out the window at the view.

Then a squash hit my window. 

537 Words!

Hi Guys it's me and sorry this was also super short but i hoped you like it! I'm super excited to continue on with this story and you guys reading it will make it worthwhile. thanks so much for the support of xXShiryaSongXx and Semi Trash who were some of the first people who opened up to me while i was on wattpad. I really appreciate it and I am excited to make new friends and become better at writing. Have a great day! (night)

💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺