A new Neighborhood

Looking out the window of our red SUV, i watched the houses pass by as we drive to our new home.  "The people hear are really nice sweetie!" Edaline told me. " I believe you mom but, you know i love San diego." I replied. " I know sweetie, but your father decided for us to move to this house. It's closer to your new school, people here are really friendly, and this is going to be our final home. no more moving! isn't that EXCITING!"  no not really. I thought.  well I'm gonna move here so I might as well make the best of it. Edaline said the people here are really nice so let's hope she's right.  We  pulled up into the driveway of our new house. it looked about three stories with a nice lilac color. kinda like the pokemon lab in pokemon sword and sheild. ( A/N if you've never played pokemon sword or sheild look it up)well i always liked that game so i guess this is a plus....kinda. We unloaded our belongings into the house and started unpacking.

∞∞∞∞Time skip ∞∞∞∞

" ok Sophie this is your new room!" Edaline announced.

wow the whole third floor?! Well... Yessssssssssss.

I thanked my mom and decided to look around the room.

"ok ok we can make this work.." I said to myself.

"time do decorate!"

∞∞∞∞Time skip ∞∞∞∞

I took a picture and added it to my photo album. Here it is!

That's better

That's better. It only took three hours! A new record!  I sighed and checked my alarm clock. 9:30.

suddenly that bed looked REALLY comfortable and fluffy. Jumping in, I cuddled up with Ella and fell into a deep sleep.

Hi Guys! Sorry this Chapter was so short. I have been as busy as you can be in quarantine and I got the idea for this story and this was my only free time. This story is dedicated to xXShiryaSongXx but wattpad was being mean so i couldn't dedicate it properly. Go visit her feed!  I hope you all have a great day and I will update soon! Have a great day! (night)

💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺