OK THAT HAPPENED

recap:

I looked onto the road and I saw five baby kittens with their mother walking across the road. Then I saw the bus coming down the road! "DEX WE HAVE TO SAVE THE KITTENS" I told him. "what?" he replied looking out onto the road! His face paled as he processed the situation. "let's go." he said. We ran onto the road and I scooped up the kittens and Dex picked up the mom. He ran across the road but the bus was a really close and the bus driver showed no signs of spotting me.

" OH HELL NAW I'M NOT DYING TODAY!"

Then I did something that surprised everyone on the bus, including Dex and myself.

I-

end of recap

imagine i'm at the gymnasium. ok. The hood is  the spring and the top is a balance beam. I just have to do a couple of flips without using my arms. luckily, I'm good at those.

 I jumped onto the hood of the bus and  sprang up. I did a flip in midair and landed on the roof of the bus.  I ran on the roof of the bus to the back. I could hear the kids inside the bus gasping and freaking out. I could also hear the kittens mewing, so while i was running, I put them in my bag and zipped them up. Then I reached the end of the bus and jumped off, doing a few more flips  in the process. then i landed on the ground on my feet. 

Welp that was fun, But now I need to go to school. Oh there's Dex! I thought

I waved at Dex who's jaw dropped to the floor. I walked up to him.

"Dex are you ok?" I asked him.  He just stared at me.

"hello?" I asked. Well we missed the bus. 

"That looked like it was straight out of an action movie" he stuttered.

I shrugged.

"Dex let's go to my house to drop off the kittens alright? then maybe Edaline will give us a ride." 

"a-alright." he replied.

><><><><>Time Skip <><><><><

" Sophie What are you doing home! you have school!" Edaline exclaimed.

" Dex and I saved some kittens and their mom from getting run over by a bus." I told her.

"Oh My Goodness are they alright?!" she said running over.

Since my parents rescue animals and we had a ton in our backyard, it made sense to bring the kittens to her. 

" where are they? my mother asked taking the mom cat from Dex and gently setting her in a pen.

"They're in my bag." I replied. I unzipped my bag to find the kittens snuggled up together and mewing like crazy. I pulled them out gently one by one and set them next to their mother, who they ran to. after I got all the kittens out of the bag, I counted five kittens and the mother. 
"We saved all of them!" I cheered.

"Let's go!" Dex replied. We high- fived, and smiled at eachother.

"There are 4 girls and one boy." Edaline announced.

" Are they hurt?" I asked.

"Surprisingly no!" She replied.

"good job you two. Now let's get you to school. I will explain what happened to the principal and then you guys head to class. Now into the SUV!" she said.

><><><><Time ><><><><

Dang this school is huge!

332 Words!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! KINDA!!!!!! Hi again this is the  fourth Chapter and I also worked really hard on it. I don't know too much about  gymnasts and flips and stuff like that so please don't be mad. Anyway, I don't think I will be able to update anymore today, but maybe this afternoon. Don't forget to follow me and have a great day! (night)