School is such.... Fun

As Dex and I got on the bus, We quickly ran to the back and sat in the corner of the bus. Once we sat down, I pulled out my airpods and decided on listening to When We Were Still Alive. I looked out the window and watched the trees go by in a blur. To tell the truth I was still super nervous. I mean, New neighborhood, new school, new HOUSE?! How am I supposed to feel?! Actually- Don't answer that. I looked to Dex who had his eyes closed and hands behind his head. I wonder if he had any friends before I moved here. Probably. Hmmm I wonder if human disco ball is here. I craned my neck and looked around the bus. I didn't see him, but I did see a certain pair of black and silver hair colored twins a few rows. They seemed to be in a deep conversation so I decided to leave them alone... for now. hehehe. The bus stopped and everyone quickly ran out. I took out my airpods and followed Dex through the crowd. Then My shoulder collided with something. Someone. I started to fall back but I felt a strong hand slip around my waist and catch me. I slowly opened my eyes and there was the silver haired boy staring back at me with a trace of pink on his cheeks. We stayed in that position for 5 more seconds before we both snapped out of it and freaked out. 

"AAAA!!!" I squealed. "ThanksforcatchingmebutIgottagoBye!!!" I said and ran away to find Dex. Then I tripped and fell, my bag flying. I heard laughter behind me and felt a crowd surround me.

"Did you just fall?" A girl snickered. the crowd around her laughed.

"No I attacked the floor."

The laughing stopped.

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented!"

I got up off the floor, grabbed my bag, and walked away not looking back. But I did see Keefe and Fitz grinning, Dex and Biana gawking, and Tam and Linh Smirking. I just looked away with a big grin on my face. then I headed for my first class

><><><><Time Skip><><><><

Dang This school is like a maze.  I thought wandering around the school. Then I spotted a girl with tiny braids in her hair talking to Dex. Dex was Blushing. 

The time has come to cause mayhem. I Thought.

I walked up behind the girl and wiggled my eyebrows at Dex. He became a tomato.

I'm so proud. I thought. Then I tapped the girl on the shoulder.

"Uh hai! I'm Sophie Nice to meet you! What's your name?" I asked politely.

Dex raised an eyebrow.

"Hi! I'm Marella! Nice to meet you too!" She replied

Dex raised his other eyebrow his gaze drifting to Marella.

Teach me Your ways Dex.

Umm do you know where class 1A is? (hehehe)

"Ya your class is right next to mine! Let's go!" She said cheerily. 

"Alright." I said. She grabbed my arm and started dragging me through the halls. On the trip  I saw Tam glance at me and smirked. His and my eyes met and I smirked back. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Ok CHEEKS CHOSE. TAM OR FITZROY. I CAN ONLY LIKE ONE- 

"Your outfit is so cute by the way!" Marella said, snapping me out of my trance.

"Thanks, My Sister bought it for me!" I replied.

"Where?" She asked

"Narnia."