later

It's been months since the fight in the field. I was hospitalized for a short time afterward and sent to therapy, and I've become a tad better. Tam is always checking in on me, and walks me to school and stays with me there. He's so sweet. He's the only one I talk to. Everyone else wants me to, but I just can't. After what happened, how do they expect me to recover from that? for a few weeks, I was kept out of school for safety purposes, and have lots of work to catch up on. I should probably get started on that. 

Sophie's POV:

I close my diary and start on homework again. Most of it I don't understand because of how much I missed, But I try anyway. 

"Sophie, do you want some hot chocolate?" Cammie asks, peeking her head through the doorway. I nod and slip on my headphones once she leaves. I turn up 'Doubt' By 21 Pilots, and vibe to it. The music makes me think. What did I deserve to have what happen to me happen? Dex told me that the men were captured, and that makes me feel better, but what did they mean by that they have eyes everywhere and they will come for me? I don't want to go back there. I can't go back there!

Don't forget about me 

Even when I doubt you

I'm not good without you

I turned up the music louder and throw on my shoes and throw on some clothes

I do my makeup

And grab my bag

And grab my bag

"And where do you think your going?" Miles asked as I walked towards the door

I Shrugged.

"Do you want Tam to go with you?" He asked. I nodded. 

Miles doesn't like Tam very much, but understands that we have a very special bond after the kidnapping.

Kidnapping. Thats what it is, isn't it? 

Tw Warning

It wasn't just a kidnapping, it was sexual harassment.

"Then text Tam." Miles said. I pull out my phone, and send a text

Sophie: Going on a walk, wanna meet up? 

Tam: Sure, meet u at the usual.

I turn off my phone and nod at Miles. 

"I'll see you later then." He said. I wave goodbye and walk out.

Along with losing my voice, I lost the will to smile. 

527 Words!

I felt bad for not updating so here it is! Don't forget to Like, Comment, and Subscribe and have a good day! Also, once again, I've been getting spam texts. If you are spamming, please stop and delete unnecessary texts, it clogs my inbox. And don't forget to check my page every once and a while! Lots have crazy stuff has been happening to me, so if you want to be entertained, go check and comment. Have a good morning, noon and night!