Meanwhile...At Home.

"Are you kidding me?" I snapped.

"Nicky, calm down let's hear what Rue has to say." Mateus patted my shoulder as he smiled down at me calmly. He was trying to soothe me sending positive vibes my way but it wasn't working. It was too much to handle right now.

"Our sons have apparently lost their memories, have been forced into their wolf forms and now they can't be found?" I questioned him. "Is this not a problem to you?"

"Of course it is Nicky but us freaking out about it is not going to help the situation." He smiled. Damn him and his ability to always be right. Over the years he's never changed, he somehow always knew the answer to everything and it always managed to piss me off and leave me in awe all at the same time.

"Continue..." I sighed waving my hand at Rue who sat in front of us with tear stained cheeks.

"After they shifted Set was so angry that he took them and left. Anubis told us that they should have been back by now since it's almost been a week since they've been gone. When he went to try and find them he came back with the news that they had been taken by Horus. Kaya, Amun and I have been looking everywhere in Duat but we can't find them anywhere." She sniffled.

"That's because they're not in Duat." Uncle Hermes' voice echoed from besides us.

"Now's not the time for guessing games Hermes." Damien sighed in annoyance.

"No one ever has time to play with me anymore." He pouted like a kid.

"What do you know?" Imani questioned from his place on the couch.

"I know that I felt them back in our realm yesterday but then there location was quickly masked. There are not many people that are able to do that but it is possible to keep things from me." Hermes shrugged.

"So how do we track them down?" I snapped feeling more and more desperate by the second.

"The old fashioned way I guess. Where did you feel them last?" Damien questioned.

"A couple hundred miles away from here, when you want to I can give you the exact location." Hermes replied as he rested his body against the wall.

My mind was wandering as to what my boys could be doing and if they were alright. What had Set done to them? Had they really lost their memories? I needed to find them so that I could help them somehow. I knew I shouldn't have left them on their own with some centuries old god I didn't even know. What kind of father am I?

'A good one. Cut it out.' Damien scolded me.

'You're an amazing father, there's no way that we could have known that any of this would have happened.' Imani agreed.

'But maybe we shouldn't have left so quickly. If we stayed we could have been there when all of this started.' I groaned.

'You know Declan would have never allowed that. We went with our gut and that's never led us wrong before. We'll figure this out.' Mateus replied as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me into his side.

"I'm going to see if I can find out anything else about Owen, Declan or Set." Hermes announced bringing us out of our little moment.

"Try and find out anything you can about Horus as well. We'll try and talk to Osiris and see if he knows anything. Amun, Kaya, and Rue I want you three to go back to Duat and talk to Anubis and try to find out whatever you can. Please. We need to find them, I feel like something bad is going to happen." I sighed.

"Will do Daddy." Sniffled Rue as Amun helped her up to her feet. Kaya wrapped his arm around her waist as he led her out the room with Amun following closely behind them. He was almost as quiet as Kaya but he was loyal to a fault. The love was clear in his eyes and I was happy that by babies had finally found their mates.