More Family Drama...Of Course.

Standing there in the middle of the street was a man that looked simply stunning in himself. His bare arms were on show for all who were looking and trust me there was plenty of staring going on between Owen and I alone. He stood there with his arms across his chest as he stared at the four of us.

"Aren't you going to introduce me Uncle Set." The deep voice practically purred as he stepped closer.

As he moved closer we were able to take in more of his appearance. He was quite the looker. There was an armor like helmet on top of his head that resembled a falcon's head. His dark hair was long and straight and when the random lights that littered the streets caught a lock or two I noticed something interesting.

His hair wasn't entirely hair. It was hair mixed in with dark blue feathers that seemed to be connected to his head much like his normal hair. It moved and shook as he tilted his head to the side to inspect us, that smug smirk never leaving his face.

"I really don't want to but Horus these are my mates Owen and Declan and this is my nephew Horus." Set replied in a groaning voice.

"Charmed to meet the both of you." He grinned but there was something dark behind that innocent smile of his.

"Nic-Nice to meet you to?" Owen replied although it sounded more like a question that a greeting.

"Same." I replied causing his attention to turn to me. He looked me up and down, checking me out before his eyes focused on me.

"So what are we doing tonight Uncle?" Horus questioned as he moved forward draping his arm over my shoulders causing Set to groan loudly and glare at him.

"The three of us our on a little date of our own and you and Anubis will be heading back to the house." Set replied.

"Nah, I think I'll trail along with you and get to know my new uncles." He replied smirking.

'I don't want to cause any drama right now but I don't want either of you to be uncomfortable. This is all up to you two, what do you think?' Set's voice echoed in our heads.

Turning towards him I studied his face and watched as his eyebrows furrowed as he glared at the newcomer standing beside me. I didn't want to vote that we allow him to stay but at the same time I wanted some time outside of the house and I had a sinking suspicion that this would be the only time we'd get in a while.

"How about we just make this a big outing. Set you stay with us and Horus you can stay with Anubis and try not to upset our mate." Owen spoke up answering for all three of us.

"Whatever." Horus shrugged.

With a loud sigh Set rolled his eyes and turned around and began stomping off like a child that just got sent to his room. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish antics but I could see that deep down there was a lot of tension between the two even if it came off as playful banter.

"So uncle dearest, where are we headed?" Anubis deep voice sounded in my ears as the weight of his arm landed on my shoulders. Turning to my side I flinched away from the face that was invading my personal space so easily.

"Well I'm headed with my mates and you can trail behind us." I replied trying to pull away from him.

"Awww, don't be that way Decky." He purred as he leaned closer to me.

He was getting a little too comfortable for my tastes forcing me to pull myself away from him as quickly as possible. Glaring at him, I turned around to face Owen, grabbed his arm and pulled him along with me to follow after Set. The sounds of Anubis' furious barking grew more and more distant as I stormed away.