Set.

After Amun had conjured up another set of horses and a different chariot we climbed in and were pulled through the desert by the completely black horses who knew exactly where they were headed. They sprinted through the desert kicking up sand as their hooves barely touched the ground. The mini sand storm that we had been experiencing completely disappeared and it didn't seem strange until I thought about what Set had told us.

He was the god of storms...

Did he do that on purpose? Was he the one that caused the storm just to keep us in one spot for long enough to come and get us? Maybe we shouldn't have come to his realm like this. Whenever we get out of this I'm never listening to Rue again.

"So what was that all about?" I questioned turning my head to face my little sister.

"What? He's cute." She replied with a shrug as she sat down on the floor of the chariot. She pushed her red hair behind her ear and began to play with a stray piece of thread at the bottom of her outfit.

"And that's cause to probably get us killed?" I questioned.

"Killed? Who said anything about killing anyone? They wouldn't kill us." Her head shot up as she gave me a confused look and replied as if she had known these men for years.

"I'm pretty sure he could and no one would know what happened to us. They'd be looking for our bodies for years to come and no one would know anything..." I replied in frustration.

"Hermes knows where we're at besides I don't think he'd kill either of you and Amun wouldn't let anyone touch Kaya and I." She answered with a small smirk playing on her lips.

"What do you mean?" I questioned her.

"You may not have seen it because you were too busy trying to find something wrong with him and the entire situation but he was eyeing the two of you like you were the last coconuts on deserted island and he was stranded." She giggled.

"No he wasn't." Owen protested his cheeks burning bright red.

"Oh he was. Right Kaya?" She asked him.

'I refuse to answer.' He replied in our minds without turning around to face us.

"Party pooper." Rue mumbled.

The conversation fell dead after that because there was nothing left to say. She says that he wouldn't hurt us but we had trespassed in his land and we were now being taken to his home where he would probably keep us until someone showed up to take us away.

We rode through the desert until the faint sounds of music carried on the warm breeze that flowed past us. Turning to the right the horses brought us over a huge sand dune revealing a little town on the other side of it. Before we reached what looked like a marketplace we could hear the sounds of people talking, music playing and encouraging people to dance and see children running around playing whatever game they were playing.

As we rode on through the town everyone seemed to move out of the way as we approached. Everyone who saw the two chariots as they passed by bowed their heads in respect before continuing on their way. Most people tried to figure out who we were and why we were important enough to ride in the chariot of the Lord of this Realm.

Truth be told I didn't even know why we were important. I'm sure that the proper protocol for someone sneaking into another realm was handled the exact same way we handled rogues. If you're not supposed to be on our land then you're questioned, told to leave immediately or killed on the spot. Set hasn't done any of those.

He's pretty much treating us like we're some sort of royalty. We have our own chariot, we're riding through the desert as people bowed to us. Set could of had us in chains being dragged behind his chariot but no, here we were in our own chariot just relaxing.