A Trip To Remember.

Set had been pacing back and forth for what seems like eternity. He was still angry. More than angry he was pissed. Owen and I laid down on the floor watching as he paced angrily in front of us. Neither of us have figured out how to shift back yet and Set's not letting us back inside the training room with Kaya, Rue and Amun.

Owen's cold nose rubbed against my fuzzy face as he whined lowly in distress. Like me he wanted to help his mate but there wasn't really anything we could do. We ewren't sure how to shift back and Set was still pacing back and forth. He had yet to say anything to either of us.

Owen's large blue eyes looked at me in distress before he rolled his large fuzzy brown body to the side as he watched Set continue to pace. I pushed my nose into his side causing him to yip in shock before he bopped my nose with his paw. 

"I can't believe he would allow that." He growled out not sounding like the Set we had grown to know and love. He snapped the two of us out of our newly acquired playful mood. Owen rolled back over and stared at Set waiting for him to say something else.

Neither of us said anything because we could kind of understand both sides of the coin. Although we were mad that they did that to us we could understand that they were just trying to help us shift. Seeing as Owen and I feel like we barely know these people it's hard to bypass the feelings that it was possible for them to hurt us and focus on the fact that they were technically our family.

"Set?" I questioned, stopping him from pacing. 

"What's wrong Declan?" He questioned as he turned to look at me. Everything about the usual jovial and light-hearted Set seemed to disappear. His eyes were golden and devoid of every emotion besides anger. Even as he spoke to me I could see the storm brewing still behind the soft facade.

"Can Owen and I go for a run somewhere? Our wolves want to run." I told him hoping it would distract him enough.

"Where do you want to run?" He questioned seeming to calm down.

'Where can we go?' Owen piped up picking his head up.

"Do you want to run around in here?" He asked.

'No. Too small.'

"I can take you back to the mortal realm. I don't think your wolves will do well in our natural climate. I won't take you back home because I don't want anyone finding out about your problem just yet. We can go somewhere else and then I can have Anubis teach you how to shift back. I'm still not pleased with Amun and your siblings."

'Run!' Owen cheered in both our minds. I think at this point he was more wolf than man.

"Yes Owen, run." Set smiled at him as he reached down running his fingers down Owen's back. Owen in turn nuzzled his head into Set's side. "I have a friend who owe's me a favor or two in another Pantheon."

'Where we going? I want to run! And play!' Owen was really excited and bouncing around.

"Calm down." Set laughed. "We'll go to Sweden where you can blend in more and you shouldn't know anyone over there."

'Sweden? Never been.' Owen chirped as he stopped bouncing around and tilted his head to the side to stare at Set.

"Well we're going there now." His grin widened into a full blown smile and I was glad that he had finally calmed down.

'Sweden! Sweden! Decky we're going to Sweden!' Owen cheered as he bounced around once again.

'I know Owen. I heard.' I laughed over our link.