Daddy Issues.

"So I don't think that I would be a good dad. I suck at being assertive and what if he wants something I can't give him? Oh my god! What if he hates me?" Owen shouted as he continued to pace in front of the bed that I was sitting on.

"Owen..." I tried to calm him down.

"Will we have to have the talk with him?" He whispered turning around to face me. "You know...The Talk." 

"Owen..." I tried again.

"What if Anubis has kids? Does that mean we're grandparents now?" He continued rambling on.

"Ow-" 

"Or great grandparents!" He shouted.

"Owen! Shut up!" Rue shouted.

"What?" He snapped turning around to the door where Rue and Kaya were standing at the door just watching us.

"Calm down." Kaya smiled.

"I can't! There's so much about him that we don't know! He had a child and I feel like that should have been the first thing you tell someone when you get in a relationship with them. 'Hello, my name is Set and I have a kid.' That's how it supposed to work!" Owen shouted as he dropped down on the bed next to me.

"Give the guy a break Owen. He's centuries old did you think that he would never have sex? Did you really think that an immortal god would remain celibate his entire life?" I questioned him and he sighed heavily as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I guess you're right but it's still a bit shocking. I mean what would you do if Amun had a kid that you didn't know of?" Owen questioned Rue and Kaya.

"I'd bite his face, love the kid, and get on with my life." Rue replied sitting down on the floor in front of us.

Kaya shifted into his hell hound and hopped up onto the bed. He laid down next to Owen and dropped his oversized head down on his lap letting out a soft yip. Owen began to rub Kaya behind the ears letting brother calm him down.

"While we're on the topic of you....What are you?" I questioned her remembering what she had said the last time.

"I'm your sister." She replied in a duh tone.

"You know what I mean Rue." I snapped.

"Well apparently our mother wasn't really our mother. She was just the woman that was watching us. Don't freak out or anything but I'm a demon." She replied, the last part was barely a whisper.

"A demon?" I questioned shocked.

"Yes. A demon." She replied hesitantly.

"What kind of demon?" Owen questioned.

"We're not sure yet but it seems as if my powers are just coming in. Their still hard to control and sometimes I tend to blow up at nothing but we're figuring it all out little by little." She explained.

"Wow..." I whispered.

"You...You don't hate me do you?" She asked as she took a step forward.

Kaya raised his head and looked up at Owen and I. Looking over at Owen I knew he was thinking the same thing I was. Rue was still our sister regardless of what she was. Finding out that Kaya wasn't a wolf and that he was a hell hound never had us looking at him differently. He was still our little brother just like Rue was our sister.

"Are you crazy? Of course we don't hate you." I laughed. "How can we hate you when you're so amazing?" I questioned.

"I don't know. I was just scared that you guys wouldn't love me when you found out that I wasn't a shifter like you guys. I was scared..." She whispered.