Almost...

"Listen, you get in and you get out." Set had both hands on Eva's shoulders. The nervousness evident in his tone. I smirked knowing that everyone had grown close to our little troublemaker since they first met her.

"I know. I won't be long at all. I'm just going to the main house we visit and then I'm leaving." She repeated the plan once more to Set who had been pestering her all morning.

"If anything happens you know how to get in touch with us. Do not hesitate. If I find out that you tried to be a big bad witch I promise I'll punish you myself." He warned.

"W-What?" She stammered not used to the big bad Set paying this close attention to her. He pulled her in close and wrapped one arm around her protectively.

"It seems I've grown accustomed to your face little one." He sighed as if it was some great burden on him.

"I think...I think it's time for me to leave. Declan!" She called out to me in panic.

"Set, stop traumatizing her." I laughed as I pulled her from his grasp. Owen quickly took up residence at his side as soon as she was gone. He nuzzled his face into his side as he stood there watching us. He had already hugged Eva so tight that Nicky had to pry him off her. Everyone was worried that something would happen but out of all of us she was probably the best to go in there.

Not only did the wolves already know her because she's been delivering clean goods to them but she could mask her scent easily so that none of Reynolds's wolves would know she was there. It was the only reason we were able to successfully accompany her during her night trips. Unfortunately she would need all her focus for this one since it was during the day. There would be more wolves around to detect her and a greater chance of her being found out.

"I wasn't. I was simply letting her know how much she would be missed." He shrugged his shoulders as if I didn't already know my mate and know how he acted.

"Uh huh. I'm sure that's all it was. Now let's go, we need to get you there and back quickly. When you're ready to leave just cal-"

"Yes, I know. Just call you and you'll bring me back. We've done this before Declan." She sighed heavily as if my concern was taxing on her. I looked down at the little spitfire and before she had a chance to object I pulled her in for a tight hug. Sure she had been trouble at the beginning but now she was as much a part of our family as any other shifter here.

"St-Stop!" She stuttered as she pulled away from me. Immediately she fixed her hair and smoothed out her clothes before staring up at me. "What is wrong with you beasts?" She shouted exasperated.

"We grow attached quite easily it would seem." I laughed at her.

"Let's go before your dads return. I don't need any more hugs from Damien. He's like a huge puppy..."

"I tell him that all the time." I laughed as I motioned for us to step outside where it would be easier to transport her.

"And Daddy number two never listens." Owen piped up as him and Set followed closely behind.

Although it was Set's power that we would be using for this I would be the one doing it. Since I discovered that we could tap into his powers via the mating bond I had been steadily practicing more and more with it. Moving from one place to another was the skill that I most excelled at but I could do other things with Set's help; like creating mini sand tornadoes

Owen seemed a little more reluctant to train using the powers because he shied away from being in any type of fight. I knew that if our little wolf put his mind to it he would be just as powerful as I was but I couldn't bring myself to damage such a delicate and pure creature with the sight of war. He was already exposed to enough of it in our childhood.