Just Another Day.

A hard blow to the face startled me awake. With a low growl I sat up in the bed facing the Alpha and two large men behind him. His had a smirk on his face that was slowly aggravating me and the last thing I wanted this early in the morning was to be annoyed by this man.

He straightened back up and I knew that it was him that had hit me before. This man was quite the dangerous one. I mean, who wakes someone up by punching them in the face after forcing them to shift before? I would definitely have to keep an eye on my uncle.

"What do you want?" I growled out as I dragged my hand down my face.

"Don't take that tone with me boy." He growled out, eyes narrowed. "I'm an Alpha and I refuse to be disrespected."

"Whatever. Why are in you here?" I asked again with a heavy sigh.

"I'm in here because I can be. I don't need your permission to be in a room that I own." He snapped.

"You're too moody. Maybe you should take a run or something to relax." I smirked. One of the men behind my uncle fought to hide a laugh but I caught it anyways.

'Don't agitate the man Decky.' Owen's soft voice reprimanded me.

'He's annoying and I just want to leave. When can we leave?' I questioned knowing Set could hear me.

'Whenever Horus decides that this family reunion is over.' Set replied in a sullen voice. I knew that this was still a sore subject but we had to figure out what was happening with us. I didn't even know where my mates were right now and I still had this idiot in my room blabbing on about something unimportant.

"Are you listening to me?" He growled out no doubt annoyed by the fact that I could care less what he was saying before.

"Again with all the growling!" I sighed dramatically. "No, I wasn't listening to you. You're clearly boring and I have a problem sitting here naked in an unfamiliar bed with three men I don't know standing over me staring at me so intensely. Clearly something is wrong here and it ain't me." I shrugged.

Both men this time snorted with a smile on their face which easily disappeared once the big man in charge snapped his head to the side. They straightened up and their menacing façade was back in place; which led me to believe that he was the only real heartless one in this place.

'Where are you two?' I questioned, ignoring the glaring from the men in front of me.

'They left us in separate rooms down the hall from you.' Owen replied.

'I kinda just want to see you guys.' I replied pouting.

'Well just be patient maybe they'll let us see each other eventually.' Set replied hopefully.

"That's it!" Snarled my uncle. "I'm tired of this disrespect. Don't think that you're stay here will be different than the rest just because you're family. You will learn respect." He turned and pushed past the bulking men standing at the door and left my room.

"Was it something I said?" I questioned them.

"It was probably something you didn't say." One answered.

"Oh shit! I didn't realize you could talk." I laughed.

"Of course I can. I don't know how you managed to get tricked into coming here but you need to find a way to leave." The second man whispered. "It's not a good place for you or your mates."

"Well I'm working on that but it's a bit more complicated than just leaving when I feel like it." I sighed and felt Set's guilt over the link.

"If it has anything to do with that man Horus than you should probably know that he's left already. He said something about checking on something and left." Buff man number one said before the two of them left with nothing else to say to me.