Speculations or...?

The host club had finally settled around the couch in the foyer.

"So Kyoya, what are you insinuating?" Tamaki asked. The spectacled boy rubbed his chin. "That our maid Angela isn't telling us the whole truth."

"She tells us nothing of herself." Kaoru said, forgetting that moment where she had said her parents were deceased. "She's a maid in the 19th century, which is still hard to believe." Haruhi continued, crossing her arms.

"The facts are the facts, Tama-Chan." Honey, sitting beside Haruhi, hugged his bunny close. Mori nodded.

Kyoya observed all of this, listening to everyone. And Haruhi's observation was patently valid. Even he needed to take time to adapt to that fact.

Who was Angela?

He asked over and over, the gears working in his head. Even that question was hard. Her mysterious past and tight lipped composure made it difficult to come up with an idea. But, after she had first appeared, research had to be done.

So Kyoya took up his bag and took out a range of 15 papers.

Hikaru peered down at the sepia photos, news articles, documentations on the coffee table. He caught sight of a girl that looked just like Angela. Color or not he could identify her crimson eyes, just the intensity of this girl's pupils struck him.

"Now, I found these only after we met Angela. I found it odd how she appeared with no records with the school. It could have been just a mere coincidence but the academy strains it necessary for it's students to bring a report. I don't know about you but I find it strange."

"What's a courtesan?" Tamaki sat straight, answering Honey's question. "It's... a more intense level than what we do." Haruhi gave a shrug.

"Which explains her true distaste for us once we met."

"I don't like this. This isn't her." Hikaru threw the photos back on the table. As much as he would want to admit to his sentimentality he couldn't. It would be stupid to believe in such a thing. That she was a maid in the 19th century, and bore a striking resemblance to that man named Sebastian that happened to have the same voice as Kyoya.

Yeah, Sebastian was probably her father or something. She did say that when they first met. And Ciel was like her younger brother. They were all apart of it. Apart of the whole scene they made for them. It wasn't 19th century London. It was a bunch of people reenacting. And Angela would come back and tell them just that. He had to give them props though, it was very authentic.

Haruhi gave him a pointed look and made it noted that her name was the same as the one in the photo. "It's not her. That could be her great Grandmom or something but it's not the Angela we know." He crossed his arms and looked away like a stubborn child.

"Whether you think so or not, Hikaru, the proof was right before my eyes and I'm never wrong and I won't be wrong in my speculations here when I say that Angela's a demon."

Haruhi's eyes widened, Tamaki and Kaoru shared a gasp. "What are you saying? That's..." Kyoya, who was so sure of himself, crossed his arms and a very confident smirk grew on his face when Kaoru trailed off. "You know I cannot be wrong."

"Well you are..." Hikaru murmured, breaking the silence that filled the room. He said it a little louder.

"You're wrong. You said it yourself, it's only a speculation."

"May it be so. Only because I'd rather hear it from Angela herself."

"When she comes back."

"If she comes back." The younger twin rolled his eyes at being corrected. "We all know she's coming back."

"I'm not sure. It can't be justified until she does."

"Are you calling her a liar now? She told us herself!"

"Think of the other lies she's told us."

"First you call her a prostitute and now you're calling her a liar, I'm getting tired of this!"

"Hikaru, your denial is justified by your sentimentality for Angela." Kyoya finished. But by that time the older Hitachiin stormed out the room, rage beginning to stir again, and upstairs.

"Guys. You should leave now. Hikaru's been a recluse since she left so it's going to be tough getting him out of the room again." The host club followed him to the door. And when he shut it Kaoru didn't watch the limo drive off down the driveway.

In their bedroom Kaoru sat on the bed. Distraught Hikaru had his face shoved into a cool pillow.

"We were going to adopt her, Kaoru." His brother spoke in a croaked voice.

"Well we have to adopt Haruhi first." Kaoru lightly said, attempting a joke. But his grin faltered when he turned back to his brother. "But I don't think her dad would let us."

When Hikaru didn't reply he slumped his shoulders. I can't get through to him.

"Hey! Summer vacation's coming up. You wanna go to London with mom?" He shook his brother's leg only to have him lamely reply.

"No."

"How about we invite Haruhi to Bali? Wait, but Honey sempai might want her to come to Switzerland. That won't work, unless we bring the host club. But then we won't have Haruhi to ourselves and-"

"Kaoru. Can you leave for a few hours? I want to be alone."

Kaoru slowly got up, hearing his brother's sigh, and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Sure..."