I'm Your What?!

I retreated back out and examined my dress.

I'm not that good at sewing.

"Not good compared to Sebastisan. I'm not going to risk it." I said, wandering the quaint residence. 

Haruhi's P.O.V.

 "Goodnight master."

Master?

  Angela has a lot of secrets about her. I can tell. If she could just tell me at least one answer. Like, who's master? What Hikaru said really isn't true. Angela doesn't seem like that type of girl.

Stupid Hikaru

These were my last thoughts before slipping into darkness.

*The next day*

"I slept good." *sniff, sniff* "What's that?" I asked no one in particular, walking in the kitchen. I looked on the kotatsu and practically gawked at the food that was placed ontop. "Oh good morning Haruhi. Did you enjoy your rest?"

"Ugh..yeah. Ang-''

"I've prepared breakfast for the both of us. Eggs, bacon, crépes and scones. Siding with Japanese tea. I heard it was real popular in Tokyo. I hope this is to your liking."  

 I removed my eyes from the steaming food and tea to Angela. "Angela your dress! We have school you cant go out looking like that!" She still had her dress on from last night. Raggedy and all.  She seemed oblivious to the fact until I pointed it out.

"Huh..oh my dress. Yes I know. But unfortuntley ,I have nothing else to wear, unless I go home." she mummbled. "Well I think I have something in my closet." I said as I pulled her to my small closet. After I found the right attire I  quickly pushed her into the bathroom. 'Well truth is it was fancy like the girl's uniform. My dad somehow got it for Halloween. And coincedentally it actually suits Angela fine.20 minutes 'til school.' I thought.

Angela's P.O.V.

 Haruhi thrusted me into the bathroom and quickly shut the door. I examined the clothes she deposited into my hands. 

''Unreasonable." I said in disgust. Don't get me wrong but the level of the ruffles. The dress fits my Victorian sense but the ruffles abolished the thought of even trying it on.

"Haruhi. This is unreasonable for me to wear this. I understand you are trying to offer me clothes to wear to school and that my purpose there is to only learn but...this outfit will not work out. I'm sorry." I quickly gave the clothes back to Haruhi and retreated back to the empty manor. 

  * A few minutes later*

 "Haruhi I'm back. Now shall we travel to school?" I asked now walking past the door frame. Only to be greeted by Haruhi wrapping the food I had prepared. "Oh. yeah just hold on." still wrapping the food.

"Did you eat any food?"

"No not really I really wasn't that hungry to begin with." my eye twitched furiously but I kept my composure. "But thanks anyway. You didn't have to." she said now strolling out the door with me in tow. "Oh." what she didn't know is I quickly hid the scones in my bag.

*At school*

 Third Person P.O.V.

As soon as they walked into the school  Angela deposited the freshly baked scones in her locker   Now the two females  made their way to class. 

As the two females walked into their classroom they both sat down. But before Haruhi could even speak she was forcefully dragged away by the twins.

What now! she thought before talking.

"Hey wait where are we going?!" she asked, struggling. "Where else?" Kaoru asked. "We have a special meeting to attend! Boss wants us there stat." the other twin finished.

They soon departed the classroom leaving Angela in her seat. Confused but a playful smirk on her face. "I wonder what is the big commotion?" she asked herself, all to knowingly. But she was also concerned. 

I saw the way Kyoya-Senpai looked at me yesterday. Could it be that he has suspicions on who I am? she thought. But her assumption was wrong. The meeting wasn't about what she was, it was on what she was going to do.

*At the Host Club*

"Ok men, and Haruhi. Looks like were all here. Let's start." the king commenced.

"I've been noticing that every time Angela has been coming she sat on that very couch over there." Kyoya paused to gesture to the couch in the far left of the room. "And even an idiot can figure out that she's completely bored. Therefore I have a proposal for her." the glasses teen paused again and the room was filled with anxiousness.

"That Angela will become our........maid."

"Ok then. That seems reasonable she does always looked bored in just sitting there! So all in favor say 'I'"!"

"I!" came from all the hosts.

Better than becoming a hostess. right Angela? If this doesn't go well then I'll rethink about the latter. Kyoya thought. A smirk playing across his face.

*After School*

Angela's P.O.V.

As I pushed open the double doors and entered the host club I was pelted by yet another swarm of rose petals. One might occasionally get frustrated by this but surprisingly I have adapted to it. But I never adapted to the appalling differences in this place. The petals and light came but yet no welcome!

"Strange." I said to myself.

"Welcome" I flinched at the unexpected outburst. "There it is."

" Oh Angela. it's you." Kyoya said.

"Yes it is." I said with a surly tone. Soon after Tamaki-Senpai jumped in front of me yelling. "ANGELA, KYOYA HAD THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!"

"Yes ok what is it?"

"You are-" he was then interrupted by the twins.

"OUR NEW MAID!!!!"

"......Please excuse my language but....no way in hell." they seemed a little taken aback about this. Why would they? No one in their right mind would ever want to be their maid. Well except their adoring fangirls but they probably can't clean a spot from the table. And as much as I longed to be a maid again I didn't feel right being THEIR maid. Only Ciel's. And that is that.

"Awwwwwww but why not Ang-chan? You would look so pretty in the dress Hika-chan and Kao-chan got you!" I glared at the culprits only for them to have devilish smirks splashed on their faces.

"Now I am definitely not going to be your maid."

"It's too late for that Angela. Unless be our maid and do some work around here or just keep your routine. Come here daily after school and sit down always bored. Never requesting a host. And no girl wants that now would they? If your boredom becomes too overwhelming you'll have no choice but to leave the host club. Now I don't think you want that to happen now do you?" Kyoya-sempai asked with a smirk on his face. 'No. I would not want that to happen. The truth is I don't want to leave the Host club. But why?" 

I sighed. "Ok fine. I'll be the maid." I said, looking up.

"YAY!!" the three idiots and Honey-Senpai yelled.

"TODAY, ANGELA AKATSUKI, YOU ARE THE HOST CLUB'S MAID!" Tamaki-Sempai yelled, pointing a finger at me. Oh joy. (A/N: You see the sarcasm?)