Meeting Lord Sullivan

"Why isn't she here and where the hell did she go?!" Kaoru could hear his twin's yelling from downstairs. He's been having these stages all night, this one's abut stage 7 and by the next stage a pair of feet quickly travel their way down the stairs into living room. Enters Hikaru, panting only slightly. "Kaoru, we need to go after her." he says at first. The younger twin only looks at his sibling in confusion. "What?"

"We need to go after her we..." he runs his hand through his hair sloppily like a man in his drunken stupor and flops on the couch. "...we need to find her..." Kaoru looks at his brother, about to offer him a glass of water but he knew good and well that wouldn't calm his straggled state.

"Hikaru," he says. "We cant. Just let her be."

Even though Kaoru could barely believe it himself this has been the second attempt at leaving them and he honestly felt disdain toward the girl for allowing Hikaru to be attached to her and then dropping him off like an unwanted child. She didn't receive his feelings and a part of him felt good and proud knowing that, because she wasn't human anyway.

But Hikaru wouldn't listen to his reason, he still wanted to hang on to that piece of thread hanging from the British girl's finger. Violently shaking his head he lets out a string of curses and ascends the stairs, the trembling from earlier returning. Kaoru stayed seated, a moment later hearing a thud upstairs. He breathed a long breath and gently sat back, it irritated him too, but he found nothing he could do about it. The next thing he thought to do was just leave it be, as much as it unsettles him. But, as agreed upon Angela is just a toy. Simply a toy that keeps running away, and Kaoru learned that he wouldn't chase after her again. Now he has to wait for his brother to learn this.

*Angela*
(Angela does not know German but you readers will have to have a clear view of what's going on so the italicized words are German)

This child is...the landowner...? I cocked my head to the side as I examined the unusually tall butler holding the small girl. The butler had a stock build and white hair. He began to speak, "I don't know how you got here...but our village, Wolfsschlucht, doesn't allow visitors to stay."

"Maybe we should go back and think of a plan." young master murmured, Sebastian reconsidering. "I see, well then we shall-"

"Wait!" The same voice rang and in an instant all weapons the villagers wielded were pointed at us, my arm instinctively crossing the person beside me, Mey-rin. "You know...I think you don't know how lucky you are for crossing the forest unscathed."
"What do you mean?" Sebastian questions. "I'm sure you heard about it. The werewolf that protects this forest." Sebastian smirks, "So you mean...that this is actually a witches' village...protected by a werewolf?" 

The man turns to his master who whispers in his ear, "Young lady, that's..." he is cut off.
"Did you hear what I said?" she sternly says. He closes his previously wide eyes, "Ja..." then he directs his words to us. "Listen, if you go  back now night will come before you can exit the forest. It gets very dangerous at night. I cant guarantee that you'll be able to get home safe. No...better to say that you just wont. So...just this time we're going to let you stay here for the night."

The blonde haired woman that had started all this runs up to him, "Lord Wolfram!! Why are you letting strangers into the Green Manor?"
"Hilde, the young lady requests so."

 "What did they say?" I ask. Sebastian tells us, "It seems that they will let us stay at the landowner's manor house for the night." From beside me Mey-rin sighs in relief, I pat her arm. Soon, we are following the two.

Young master draws out a long breath, "First they want us to leave and then they let us stay. What's going on?"

"I don't know. However, this is surely not a normal village."

"Yes, I've felt strange in the midst of the forest and it didn't leave when we entered." I murmured before Mey-rin shrieked, "What is this place?!" She looked around, leading me to glance, and realize for the first time, the amount of torture weapons littering the plaza. I smirk slightly at the familiar looking iron maiden that I've had pleasures using once or twice. It bought back memories of my ventures during the Spanish Inquisition. I had gone there for absolutely no reason so I decide to wipe it out of my mind for the time being.

"We're here." We looked up while Wolfram unlocked the gates. I can't say I'm impressed, young lord's manor is bigger. Though, I cant say he beats the forest decor and greenery hanging around the exterior. He lead us inside and I couldn't help to keep my eyes from the large wicker tree growing inside the center of the main floor.

"Please wait downstairs." I told the four while lord Sullivan's butler led us upstairs into the dining hall. Him and Sebastian exchanged a few words and he, as well as the girl, soon left into another room, presumable the kitchen. Sebastian pulled out a chair for young lord. Ah, it is dinner time, isn't it. "

"Sir Wolfram said that he'd serve us tonight." Sebastian explained to me. I stood erect behind young lord and he turned slightly to gaze at my feet, I tilted my head.

Sir Wolfram had then carried lord Sullivan to her chair and departed once again. She tried talking to young lord to make conversation, to no avail, she spoke German and he did not. For thirty minutes of silence we sat, and then 45 minutes. When it about reached an hour I felt nostalgic and missed the noise I would have to endure if the host club were here.

"Hey..." although she was less than four feet away from him young lord whispered up to us, "you two say something. Sebastian talk, aren't you good with the ladies?"

Upon hearing lord Sullivan's stomach growling Sebastian took out his watch and resumed speaking in German. He was probably wondering where Sir Wolfram had gone to. Even for a human preparing a dish wouldn't take an hour, even if you were to add for five more.

Sebastian ended in German and exchanged a glance with me, telling me to follow him to the kitchen. I complied, not thinking at the moment how young lord was to stay alone with lord Sullivan, he can get a bit awkward in these situations. Though, I had no clue how I was to communicate with Sir Wolfram, Sebastian knows that I'm not fluent in the language.

Once we descended into the kitchen Sir Wolfram seemed to be weighing ingredients, he seemed to be such a precise man, though it still wouldn't take this long. He shook his head; he didn't want our help.

"This will be difficult," Sebastian murmured, rolling up his sleeves. I knew he did not mean the meal nor helping. "Please, Angela, take care of the others." I nodded and began downstairs where we had left them. I told them to wait, and knowing Mey-rin and Finny, the obedient servants, they are, it was possible they did wait downstairs for an hour.

Getting them settled in less than thirty minutes dinner was served. I recognized Maultaschen and Wiener soup, a typical German dish but Sebastian had made it look regal. Of course, what worth is the food if you cannot eat it, that it exactly what lord Sullivan did. She ate, and ate, and ate. Until, that it, the same blond woman ran into the room. Her panicked look distressed me, and the only word I could comprehend was werewolf.