Meeting Yuzuha-san part 2

Hikaru taps his fingers on the table when Yuzuha-san answers questions and asks them as well. His rhythm is rather impatient; maybe he doesn't like us conversing with his mother. Or his mother talking about the family in general. Yuzuha-san's voice taps me out of my thoughts.  "Angela, you haven't spoken much, what's on your mind?" I shake my head, "Nothing in particular." I smile, wanting her to continue giving her attention to the others, but no that's not what she does. "Tell me about yourself, dear? You're family, how are they? What do they do? What about your mother, how is she?"

I sharply inhale, not so much as it was a gasp, Haruhi does that. I glance at her and the others do so weirdly. "Haruhi?" Kyoya asks. She shakes her head but returns my glance with a worried look, I shake my head and keep my smile.

"My parents were well, they took care of me and raised me the best they could. I loved them and I knew they loved me." Yuzuha-san purses her lips before drinking her beverage. "You're using past tense..."

"My parents are gone." Yuzuha-san chokes on her water.

"I'm...very sorry." she says after wiping her mouth. I don't look around but I know the others are listening and out the corner of my eye I see Tamaki-sempai look down solemnly.  I shouldn't feel this way but it bothers me that these people worry. "It's okay, I'm fine, nothing changed because I told you my parents died." I reassure, but Hikaru looks like he doesn't buy it. He just raises his eyebrow at me. I ignore it.

Yuzuha-san clears her throat, "Well, whenever you want to you're always welcome to come over. I'll even put you in some new clothes." The twins smack their palms to their faces. I nod, not sure whether or not she's indicating I should change my style of clothes or not. 

"Now, I should be getting back to work." the woman checks her watch and stands up, patting her two boys on the heads. "It was nice meeting you, Yuzuha-san." Haruhi remarks.

"Yes, you as well." Then she walks out, getting into the limousine that so happened to show up.

"We should get going as well." Kyoya states. "Tamaki, you can pay the bill." We all get up, leaving a shocked Tamaki-sempai. I smile at his reaction.