First Day

Once the club opened and all the giggling and squealing girls came in my job commenced. I began serving various pastries, instant coffee and tea.

So they finally resorted to tea.

I thought with a smirk. Soon after I began venturing while pushing the cart.

This could have some similarities to back at the manor.

"Hey Angela! Over here." Kaoru waved me over. "Anything of your selection?" I asked once over there.

"Hm.. Let's see what do you want ladies?" Hikaru asked.

"They all seem very delicious."Kaoru stated. ............... "But not more delicious than you, Kaoru." in one moment the two brothers were doing their 'brotherly love act' and their faces were but a good 5 inches apart. Which again made their clients squeal with glee. *sigh of annoyance*

There is a word for people who do this entertaining guest charade.' I placed my finger on my chin thoughtfully.

Its on the tip of my tongue. Ko- no. Cuo- no.

"Hmm..."
" Okay then," I averted my eyes from the cart to the table I stood in front of.

"Well then we'll have instant coffee." they said confidently.

"Are you sure," they looked at me quizzically while I poured tea instead.

"I would suggest Earl Grey tea. It is enormously beneficial than coffee. Even instant coffee has more caffeine than tea. If you haven't tried it I would recommend because the taste always appeals to the consumer." now handing out the made tea.

"I hope this is to your liking." I said before walking away. Eyes from the previous table on my back. As I moved on to the next table, which was Kyoya. He wasn't hosting at the moment though. "Hello Kyoya-senpai you aren't hosting now but still do you wish for anything?" he gave me a skeptical look but averted it quickly, thinking I didn't catch it. "Thank you no I'm fine at the moment." he said looking back at the contraption in front of him.(A/N: His laptop.) Now walking back to Haruhi's table. " Oh hey Angela." she said once she spotted me. "Hello Haruhi, ladies." I curtseyed to her clients which made them smile. "Hello Angela." they replied. " So how's your first day so far." she asked. "Ugh... It has peeked my satisfaction."
"Hm..." Haruhi examined the objects on the cart.

"These do look good."
She turned to her guest, putting on her innocent charm.

"Would you like something ladies." putting on an average smile, which made the girls almost faint.

"No thank you Haruhi!" girl 1 exclaimed. The other 2 nodded in agreement. After coming from that table I went to serve Tamaki-senpai and his guests. Once at his table I didn't have enough time to ask. For I was tackled. "MY DAUGHTER HOW ARE YOU!?DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB HERE AT THE CLUB!!?" I was being swung in the air at a rather fast speed. In the arms of an annoying Tamaki-senpai.

"Yes quite well senpai." after struggling out of his grasp. "Well that's great! I don't want my daughter unhappy!" he said with a smile. It actually made me smile, to be called a daughter. I mean Sebastian calls me that at times but I think it's just for respect of our relationship.

"Heh no Tamaki-senpai I am not unhappy." said while smiling.

"WONDERFUL!!" he talked while spinning us again. He stopped when one of his clients asked, "Oh Tamaki is she going to be one of your customers? She's pretty enough to be. Is she going to be your favorite?" disappointment clear in her voice.immediately he rushed to her aid saying, "Oh no princess, she will not have the pleasure in becoming one of my customers. And even if she would she will never outshine your beauty." whilst caressing her face.

"Oh Tamaki." his customers sighed dreamily. Wow. I have never seen such charm. I thought while walking away.
The last table was Honey and Mori- senpai's "YAY ANG-CHAN! ~CAKE! CAKE!~" the little blond yelled while hugging my stomach. "Heh heh strawberry am I correct Honey-Senpai?"
"Yes please!" he said. I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he looked as I passed him the cake. "Mori-Senpai would you care for anything?" I looked over and smiled pleasantly.

"No thank you." he said, simply. "Ok then." were my last words before hosting was over.

Hikaru's P.O.V.
Darn it. We didn't get to do it. I thought as I watched Angela go put the snacks away. For some reason I'm anxious for her to play the game. Normally I wouldn't feel this way if the customers played but there's something about her that catches my attention. "Hikaru. Hey Hikaru." my thoughts were interrupted by Kaoru violently shaking my shoulders.

"Huh what?" now averting my eyes away from her.

"You've been staring at Angela for quite a while. Do you have something to tell me?" the smirk on his face told me he wanted to know. Like I was gonna tell him. He is my brother and all but I really don't want to tell anyone. "No stop bugging about it." I shooed him away.

"Whatever." he retreated back to the couch where the rest were. I guess it was a meeting. I probably had to go over too.

"Oh wait, Hikaru this is for everyone would you mind getting Angela?" Boss asked before I could sit down.

"Yeah sure."

Angela's P.O.V.
I was near putting the pastries away when I felt another presence in the room. I couldn't decipher who it was so I took precautions and chose my movements carefully. Until someone touched my shoulder when I grabbed the knife and stopped it near the throat. "Who the hell are you?" I asked, unaware of the edge in my voice.

"Woah, there. First put the knife down. And you know who it is. Kaoru Hitachiin. Look up." he adjusted my chin so I could look at his face.

"Oh. My apologies."'I said, stepping away and bowing.

"What were you planning on doing with the butter knife anyway?" I looked at the knife that I still had in my clenched hand. "It' s not nice to sneak up on a lady I needed to take precautions." still looking at the knife.

"Ha, I see no lady."
"Watch your mouth Hikaru Hitachiin. I still posses this knife. I don't care who you are I will not hesitate to kill you." I said walking out of the room, leaving a confused twin.
Hikaru's P.O.V.
What the hell is wrong with me? Gahh! I'm such a smart- Wait! She said Hikaru. I told her Kaoru, how come? Does she really know? Well it can be possible right? *sigh* She's probably more mad at me than before. And I call myself a host. I soon followed and slumped out of the room.