Addition to "His Earl's Birthday"

Note: Remember when Elizabeth and Lady Middford came to visit Ciel on his birthday and the host club was there? Yeah, this is the chapter on what happened.

  I tugged on the reigns and the horses trudged forward.

Bang.  "Hm, 1-0." Sebastian was keeping score and since Lady Marchioness shot down a bird a point is hers.

She's quite quick.

"That Marchioness sure lives up to her reputation. She has shot down a bird already. She may just be a bit too hard for you to beat young master." I remarked, as we stopped next to said person. He looked bothered by my comment and shot a bird himself to which Lady Elizabeth and Haruhi shrieked at.

"I know it might seem bad since it's Aunt Frances but I am not going to lose anything you can call a competition." he turned to Lady Elizabeth, "Lizzie please just stay here with Angela, it's too dangerous. I hope you understand."

We continued to watch Lady M and young master continuously try to out shoot each other. And after I explained the schedule to the host  club I told them they could roam around since they've never been out here.

"It's a relief. Ceil is acting like his old self again." Lady Elizabeth said. "Since he was so close to Madam Red I was worried." I guess she is referring Madam Red's death. "I don't want Ceil to have anymore bad memories. That's why I do what I can to cheer him up. It hardly ever works though." she smiled, "I kinda overdo it and end up making him mad instead." I understand that, master can be stubborn. I could've said that but instead I bowed and told her: "I am certain that the young master always considers your concern for him."

"Hee Hee thanks. You're so nice Angela."

More shots rounded and I counted them off, the results now are  5-4. My watch read it was nearing midday.

"The competition seems to be in full swing. We should go and cheer."

Soon it was to be afternoon luncheon consisting of whatever the two caught. The host club came back, though they were in range, as Sebastian and I prepared the food.

"Marichoness has a total of 15 animals. 10 pheasants, 2 foxes and 3 rabbits. While young master has 11 pheasants, 3 foxes and 1 rabbit. This makes a total of 15 animals also."

I sighed inwardly, "I guess we must make it a draw. How do you feel about that?"

Marichoness crossed her arms, "I wont take it lying down. I will not be happy until someone is declared victor."

Young master sat at the other end of the long table, chin  rested upright on palm. "I agree Aunt Frances, even though we rarely agree."

"If that's the case we can decide the win in another contest soon after."

"Sounds good!"

"No problem?"

"Did you feel some shockwaves just now?" Tamaki asked Kaoru. He nodded.

"Though it seems we have hunted all the prey this area has to offer. We best change locations." Marichoness offered.

"Hmm. Don't you worry. There is still some larger prey lurking." Sebastian reassured, pouring chilled champagne into her glass.

"Well now that we have these events sorted out-"

"Let's eat!" Honey-sempai cheered.  I heard Lady Elizabeth giggle,  "It smells so yummy!"

The silverware I held reflected off a dark shadow, I guess it was Sebastian, but Sebastian isn't that tall.

"Lizzie!"