Severed Ties part 1

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Manga Ch. 39-41

Severed Ties. 

This is just a simple one-shot that I thought of, yet again, in this book's early days. Um...this does not affect the story in virtually any way. Unedited version...maybe fixed a few typos. *shudders with mass trepidation* 

"ANG-CHAN!" yelled the only boy who would call me that, Honey-sempai. I heaved a sigh as I turned in the general direction of the noise. "Honey-sempai I should ask you to quiet down. Some important guests are here and they would mind you making the ruckus." His mouth shaped into an 'O' when he skidded to a stop in front of me.

"Oh, sorry Ang-chan. I wanted to tell you that Hika-chan wants you."

"Ok, tell him that I'm not able to-"

"I cant!"

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm lost!" I stared blankly at him before the words could register into my head.
He has been here before hasn't he? You would think he knows his way around. I looked down at the tray in my hands and grew frustrated. Master wants these sets of glasses in the parlor immediately . I have no time to escort children because they're lost! I grunted before replying.
"Honey-sempai I have other affairs to attend to-" A whimper stopped me short and I guessed it came from the small boy in front of me. His eyes were watery and I could tell he was on the brink of tears.
"* sigh* Follow me."

Minutes that felt like hours were spent trying to locate the others. Honey-sempai droned about cake and occasionally cry because he couldn't find Mori-sempai. We eventually found him and the others and more guests gathered in the main hall, chattering and getting along just fine. Honey-sempai bounced over to Mori-sempai once he found him and I hurried to the parlor to set up the glasses and rest.

"Ok! Finally done!" I clasped my hands and sighed, relieved that my job at the moment was finish.
"Wow, you did an awesome job!" a voice- who I soon recognized as Hikaru's- said. I bowed at his praise."Thank you. But you shouldn't be in here, please get out."

"Wait! No, I have to tell you something!"

" *sigh* Please make it quick." he hesitated a bit but soon opened his mouth. The doors burst open and none other than Tamaki-sempai came bouncing in.

"Great, another disturbance." I mumbled, only for me to hear.

"Hikaru! Fantastic news! There's an opera singer here!" he yelled, while bouncing over to us. It was as if he had this odd expression on his face. And he had the faintest of kiss marks on his left cheek.
"I was so excited! I still am excited! I've never met an opera singer before! And look," he pointed to the kiss mark that I noted. "She gave me a kiss!"

"Oh, wow that's nice boss. Now get out I have to tell Angela something." the younger boy ordered, pushing sempai out the door.

"Wait no! I want to talk to Angela too! Why does this shady twin only get to talk to you Ang-" Yet again, the doors flew open, which sempai got hit in the face. In came Sebastian.
Once he saw the two he simply pointed out the door-with a sigh of course- and they complied.
"Angela, not all the guests have arrived. Young master wishes you to accompany him while greeting the guests." I nodded and walked out.

There were only a few guests here, Lau, Ran Mao, and Patrick Phelps. He is the supervision executive of trade division of Blue Star line company. There as well was Georg Von Siemens, and Sir Charles Grey, and Carl Woodley. Also accompanying them were Irene Diaz and her husband, Grimbsy Keane. They have been separated for 12 years now but they are always still seen together.

''Thank you for inviting us today." she gave the utmost respect.

While the others marveled over the fact that the actual Grimbsy Keane and Irene Diaz were here I spotted a lone man in the corner. I found him to be Mr. Arthur, the man we invited a few days before we planned this event. I've snuck into master's study a few times and read the paper Mr. Arthur published his works in. And I would say, he writes well. Enough to be called,  Wordsmith. He was attempting to introduce himself and knowing it was futile I decided to go over myself.

"Huh, h-hello." I offered to shake his hand which he hesitantly took-once he got out of his daze.

Arthur's P.O.V.

Who is this? I've never seen her before.' I couldn't put my finger on it. She doesn't look familiar.
Ah! Could it be that she's Mr. Phantomhive's maid? But it couldn't be right? As we continued to shake hands I couldn't help but notice her striking features. Long black hair, crimson eyes. She's so beautiful she could be a character in Oliver Wilde's novellas!

"Ah!" she exclaimed, her voice, so soothing and calm. You would think she never raised her voice in her life. By this time she fiddled with my right hand. Then pointed out the medium-sized calaus(sp?)on my middle finger.

"I see you are a writer! Interesting." she smiled. Then she went to attend to a small child who waved her over at a group consisting mostly of boys.

Hikaru's P.O.V.

Honey-sempai finally called Angela over. I was thankful to get another chance to say this.

I know I haven't known her for as long as I've known Haruhi but as I said before I cant stop thinking about her. And I think this'll get it off of my mind. I figured I'm going to confess to her.

Um...yes so.. I might make a second part to this, providing I get enough feedback--good or bad works well.