New Life? New School?

Disclaimer:I DO NOT OWN OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB! I WISH I DID!!  

  Hello my name is Angela. I work for my young master, Ciel Phantomhive. With Sebastian,Meyrin,Bardloy, Finian and Tanaka. It was real fun. Getting into sticky situations like rescuing young master from that drug lord. But now these are dark times. Real dark. Ciel told me…I HAD TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE TO GO TO OURAN! It’s an elite school full of rich kids.  And the worst part is Sebastian agreed. And we moved to Japan all because of that. Normally he does agree with young master but he betrayed me. My first friend. “Sebastian how could you do such a thing?” I scoffed whilst we walked to master’s studies.

“How could I not. And to be honest Angela you do need to experience the normal life of a teenage lady.” He explained. “Whatever.” We walked in the door of master’s studies. “Sebastian there are no cases today so I suggest to take Angela to that Ouran school.” “Yes young master.” Sebastian said followed by a bow.
 “This is abnormally big.” I said. “Yes it is quite big. I’m afraid to admit but it does look bigger than young master’s mansion.” We walked into the headmaster’s office. It was a Sunday so school wasn’t in session. Luckily the headmaster was there.

“Well Miss Angela it will be an honor to have you attend. It would be lucky if you ran into my son and his friends. They’re all very nice.”
“Yes it would be an honor, Mr. Suoh.” Sebastian replied with a smile.
“Now that we have this all arranged this will be her uniform. And her schedule.” He handed me a yellow dress that was designed just like my blue Victorian. I smiled although I really didn’t like yellow.  “Thank you Mr. Suoh it really is an honor.” I said as we left with bows and curtsies. Before the door shut he sweatdropped.
  “Angela,Angela is it true?!” Meyrin asked with Bard and Finnie following. “Is what true?” “That you’re leaving us!!” Finnie exclaimed while whining along with Meyrin and Bard. “This isn’t fair!” “Who’ll laugh and joke with us!? Sebastian is so uptight he-!” A cold air burst into the room. ‘I wonder why’ oh right Sebastian came in. His aura is just like the shadow king’s. “Will you three stop acting like worthless fools and get back to work! I’m surprised young master hasn’t fired you yet.” ‘He can be harsh when he wants to.’ I thought. “Ho Ho Ho.” ‘Oh Tanaka’s here.’ >
  I heard a knock at my door after I got dressed. “Come in.”
“Ah so you’re ready?” Sebastian said, pleased. “Yes I am.” 
“Angela listen to me,” his face was inches from mine. “I understand that schools such as this holds not only smart but somewhat “attractive boys”. But if any of them does something even as touch you. I will come after them.” I know , he can be real stern too. Sebastian being overprotective. He’s like a father to me. “Right father.” We both smiled.
   I walked out the carriage gaining stares. I looked around, expecting to see others but there were just long black contraptions on four wheels. ‘Weird machines in Japan.’ I had to go alone because young master had a new case. Jack the Ripper. Immediately they had to go back to London. So they left the mansion to me. They always have the fun without me. *sigh* I took a glance at my schedule this morning. Apparently I was in Class 1A. Homeroom, P.E. , Math, History, Break, and Physics  I swiftly walked into class without noticing I bumped into someone. Papers scattered all over but I swiped them all up in time. “So sorry. Oh you must be the new student.” I looked up to see my new teacher. “Yes I am.” I smiled. “Well I guess you have to introduce yourself to the class.” We turned to look at the class who was now silent. Most examining me. ‘They’re all look so delicious. Their souls make me hungry.’ My eyes stuck on three boys? One looked like a girl. No it is a girl!  Anyway…. Sitting on either side of her was a twin. ‘I think I like their souls the most.’ “Hello my name is Angela Akatsuki. I’m half British and half Japanese. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” whilst smiling. “And it’s a pleasure to have you here. Please take a seat next to Hikaru.” He gestured toward one of the twins. “Why does she have red eyes?” “I  know it’s’ so freaky.” whispered conversation. “My eyes are not your concern. If you wish to discuss it please don’t whisper about behind my back.”  *stunned silence* as I went to my seat. The rest of the class went smoothly. Since I was around for most of these discoveries.
 Hikaru’s P.O.V.
   This girl’s got guts. ‘And she’s kinda cute.’ Wait what did I just say?! She’s interesting. Maybe me and Karou’ll prank her just to see her reaction. Ha that’ll be classic. She does seem mysterious though. I’ll have to ask Kyoya about her when we get to the host club. I glanced over to see her bored expression. She had a distinct aura to her. Like she was from a different era. ‘But I’m interested in her British accent. It makes her even more interesting. The way she talked. ‘Whatever.’ And pretended to listen to the lesson.
 Angela’s P.O.V.
  The bell finally rung. ‘Off to P.E.’ When I got there it looked different. Different from when I went to school. Heck everything was different when I went to school. I was in school before ink was made. Luckily I had knowledge of most of the contraptions lying around. “Ok class let’s go outside and play some volleyball today!” the coach yelled. “Do rich people even know how play sports?” I muttered. One of the kids must’ve heard me because he answered harshly. “Yeah we do. Do you know how to play?”
“Yes in fact I do thank you for asking.” I answered in the same tone. No one gets smart with me and not hear of it. I looked around and didn’t see the girl from before. But I did see the twins. And they were staring at me? ‘Why?’ 
After we got changed we got in our positions. Obviously most of the kids either wimped out or didn’t want to play. Luckily I was great at volleyball or anything athletic. So it was mostly the advanced kids that  played. And advanced they were. But not more than me. I tried hard not to use demon speed.  I was the one serving most of the time and scored all the points for my team.
 Karou’s P.O.V.
  Hikaru was right. She is kinda cute. But not really my type. He pointed her out in the crowd of people before we got changed. “I wanna prank her. To see her reaction.” he said as we glared at her. She eventually spotted us in the act. We immediately turned away. “Right. And Hikaru?” “Yeah?” “We should play the game.” His expression told that he was shocked. But he agreed.
 Hikaru’s P.O.V.
  What the heck just happened?! Did she just- and then-WHAT! No that can’t be right. No girl we know that goes to Ouran can play any sport. Not even the advanced team. People just call them advanced because their parents are either athletes or own a sports team. I don’t think this girl is either. There’s something different about her.
   Angela’s P.O.V.
    After dismissal of history I had break. Apparently I had all my classes with those twins and that girl. I still don’t know their names but I’m not planning on learning anything about them. For break I decided to eat lunch in the classroom. As I walked in I spotted another familiar person. It was that girl. ‘Should I even be in here.’ It was just a passing though so I sat as far away as possible from her. I didn’t want to get nervous and talk about souls or anything. For lunch I had fancy tuna and wasabi. Since I was going to stay in Japan I might as well eat the food. Sebastian and I made it together since we didn’t need Bard blowing up the kitchen again. “Hello.” The girl said. I looked over. “Hello.” was all I said. “My name’s Haruhi Fujioka.. We have classes together. You’re the new girl right?” I just shook my head. “Why do you eat in here?” I asked, confused. “Well because there’s just too much stuff going on in the refectory.” “I see you around with those twins a lot. Why don’t they eat with you?” “Beats me. Maybe to talk with those idiots.” She mumbled the last part thinking I couldn’t hear it. “What idiots?”  “Oh.. my other friends. Tamaki-senpai,Hunny-senpai,Mori-senpai,and Kyoya-senpai.” “Oh.” “Yeah I recommend you not meet them. They make a…overwhelming impression on people they’ve never met before. Especially Tamaki.” She stopped to look at my lunch. “Is that fancy tuna?” “Yeah why? I can share if you want. This food doesn’t really catch my interest.” “Y-yeah can I?” instead I gave her my all my f.t. The rest of the lunch was silent. >
   “I could go to the mansion but it’s lonely and boring without anyone there.” I contemplated. I was standing inside the building but next to the door. “I have lots of homework. Maybe I should find a library and study. I’m sure this place has about 4 right?” I asked wandering around. I opened the door to the first library but it was crowded, so was the second one. I wouldn’t be that stupid to check the last ones.  Music room one was full and music room 2 was just too loud. There I stand irritated as ever in front of Music room #3. ‘should I go in. I should’ve just went back to the mansion.’ I couldn’t hear anyone or anything except for almost 6 voices. “I guess it’s ok to go in.” My hand started to push on the door. “Wait a minute. I don’t have a good feeling about this.” I said unsure. “Stop acting like this you’re a demon Angela. If anything happens you know what to do.” I reasoned. I pushed the door further open. Rose petals floated in my face. “Pfftt…damn rose petals.”
“Welcome.” A choir of voices said.  Once my eyes were cleared I saw…a host club?