Shopping and Fashion Show (1st part of a 2part series)

I heard a rustle in the bushes then a bang on my window. I don’t think I should be worried…

“Wow, I didn’t know Ang-chan lived in a mansion!”

“Yeah, it’s almost as big as our house!” There they go with that again.

“So does this mean she’s a commoner or…?”

“You idiots! Stop moving and quiet down, what if she’s home!” A very familiar voice yelled. Tamaki-sempai should take heed to his own advice and quiet down. I sighed and continued on my way to the kitchen. Knowing the host club I can’t stop them, so I’ll just let them be.

A defeated sigh escaped my lips as I neared the front door. Letting them be won’t cut it. I refuse to let them ruin the shrubbery pre-cut for me when I got this house.

“What are you fools doing here?” Two amber haired twins popped up from the bushes. As if they weren’t aware they were snooping around they had huge grins on their faces and crushed me in a hug.

“See, we told you she’d be home!”  An infuriated blonde followed them out the bushes next. Red faced about to yell the steam coming out of his ears was almost visible.

“And I ask again, what are you fools doing here?”

“We came to see you, Ang-chan.” Now, I know well enough that’s not the reason. First and foremost they have no idea where I live, prior to this situation. Not even Kyoya-sempai knew.

“Yes, Yuzuha-san, invited us to her fashion show and- seeing how mostly none of us have anything to do we try to delude ourselves with this.” Kyoya-sempai said, brushing the leaves off of him. I could almost find it amusing how he followed along with this.

“And you wanted me to come as well…” I guessed. The twins vigorously nodded. I sighed, it was correct. “Well, I apologize [not with any sincerity] but I’m unable to attend your fashion show today. Unlike “most of you” I have things to do today. So if you could just all leave and preoccupy yourselves with that I would be more than happy to show you to your ride.” I pushed the twins off me. They looked more than hurt with what I said. I’m not even sure they’re feigning it, they genuinely look like they’re about to shed tears.

“Angela…” I heard Hikaru say but by that time I shut the door.

Then I realized something and before I could turn around sempai was calling for me. How could I forget to lock the door?

“Angela, don’t be mad at your brothers, please don’t be mad at daddy!” he whined, clutching me in the same hug as the twins.

“Would you quit it? I already told you I have things to do today.”

“Like what, Ang-chan?”  Honey-sempai held his pink bunny close to his chest.

“Like go see Haruhi.”

“Ah, there’s no need daughter of mine.”