The Job of a High School Host/ That Butler, Competing pt.2

In England
 She walked over to the two previous winners.Trophy in hand she gave it to Sebastian!

"Funtom Company's  butler Sebastian this is for you."

"WHAT!!!!!" Lord West yelled.

"Isn't it obvious? Funtom Company's curry requires no utensils and can be consumed by anyone. This way, everyone is happy. The rich, the poor, the adults, the children, everyone is equal. This idea is essential for Great Britain as it heads into a new century."

"Thus, the victor is the Funtom Co." I sighed in relief as Mey-Rin hugged me. "Wonderful job Sebastian. And you too Finnie." I poked his nose and he gave me a questioning gaze. "Why did I do a good job?" I let out a laugh. "Because without you Sebastian wouldn't have had this idea." I kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair as Mey-Rin and Bard jumped up and down.
 By the end, the contest was over and Her Majesty rode off. Prince Soma finally reunited with Agni and Funtom Company won the Royal Warrant. All because of Sebastian, its no surprise. When master orders us to do something, we do it, and exceed. "How bustling." i turned to meet said butler.

"CONGRATULATIONS SEBASTIAN!"

"We should have a victory celebration." Bard said, slinging his arm around him and grabbing the trophy.
 We continued onward toward the door until Prince Soma started crying and making a whole lot of ruckus. "UWWWWWWAAAAA!!MEEEENNAA!!"

"Oh so you did find your house servant?" I asked. "YESS I-I MISS HER!"

"How long are you going to keep crying? You said you were seventeen. Act like it."

"Well actually master, that tall blond guest we had acts just like Prince Soma."

"Ugh.. really?" he shoved his hands into his pockets until he picked out a white envelope with the Queen's seal on it. "When did-"

"Ah, the Queen's servant put it in there earlier."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"You didn't ask." I shrugged.

"Tickets?"

"Maybe a Christmas present for a little boy." Sebastian taunted. "Shut up or I'll kill you.Lets go home. I want some tea"

"Understood," I took the tickets and discarded them in my coat pocket. "I shall prepare Assam tea when we get back."

"By the way what kind of tickets are those?"

"Um, for the circus."

 Back at the manor I immediately hugged Sebastian, without thinking. When I released the hug, he seemed shock, I'm very indifferent and don't show feelings much. "Um.. I wanted to congratulate you. For winning." he chuckled. "Thank you. I learned something today."
?Really? What?" he looked down at me as he talked. "Agni, he said 'both the prince and I were able to make good friends.' So I presume you can have humans for friends." he gave me one last smile before walking away. So what does he mean? Why would he tell me that? Does that mea-
"The host club are my friends?"
        In Tokyo
Haruhi's P.O.V.

  Surprisingly the plan worked out fine. Princess Kazugazaki and Suzashima- sempai look so happy dancing together.
"Congratulations princess Kazugazaki-" Kaoru started, strangely holding a banana peel.

"-And for her reward, a kiss on the cheek from the king." his brother finished, also holding a banana peel.

"Haruhi Fujioka will stand in for Tamaki."
What?! is this what Kyoya-sempai meant by accident? I couldn't think in my state of shock! "There's no way I could kiss her."

"If you do, we'll cut your debt by one-third." the shadow king stated.

 After admitting defeat I walked down the 12 step staircase to do what I was told. And besides, it's just a peck on the cheek. What's the worst that could happen?' behind me I heard Honey-sempai ask if this was my first kiss. Well yes but I wouldn't consider this a kiss.
As I got closer to her cheek I felt someone push into me. MY AIM WENT ALL WRONG! THE CHEEK, THE CHEEK, NOT THE LIPS! Too late, our lips were already touching.

  When we stepped apart I heard too many girls squealing and whatnot. I never thought I would end up giving my first kiss to another girl. But, it was such an amazing night, so I guess it's just as well. Plus, what makes it better is that Angela's coming back soon. I still remember the writing on the slip of paper.

I will be back soon. Don't tell anyone.  I'll just have to wait it out and not tell anyone.