Chapter 38: I have to

She growls and starts screaming hysterically.

"Calm yourself, Christ." I mutter under my breath as I shatter her already very weak shields and teleport her into the contraception that I raised during her tiny breakdown.

I stay there for a few minutes; I count the seconds.

Fifteen minutes with this maniac.

Props to you Amelie.

"Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." I examine my nails. "Luckily for you, I have to deal with weird Hell skeletons that are immune to my magic, so you have about 20 minutes to decide. And if I die, well, you get to die a long slow and painful death." I smile as I twirl around and teleport.

The last sound I hear is Alyssa-Daphne, trying to free herself from the cage.

I re-enter the cave only to be surrounded by gartusa.

"Hello creatures, I see you've been waiting for me. I feel honored." I clutch my hand to my chest as I wipe a fake tear from my eye.

"Your Majesty." One says viciously, his voice like an echo.

"So, you acknowledge my title, yet you don't respect it? How confusing." I mock.

And in a blink of an eye the ceiling of the cave is being brought down on them.

It might not hurt them, but it will trap them.

"You bitch." One mutters through the rock.

"Thank you for the compliment." I sigh as if content.

I look around to see that Christopher is kneeling on the wall on the opposite side of the cave, grinning.

I see you didn't wait for me to execute the first part of your plan. I roll my eyes.

Hey, the moment you left they separated in two, one half tried to attack me the other waited for you. Besides, I built a wall between both sides just in case they tried to help their buddies-which they did. If I raise the floor again, you'll see marks on your side. He says.

Where are the other demons? I question.

The moment the chains were put on Daphne-Alyssa, for good this time, their memories started to resurface. I ordered the gifted of teleports in the army to bring them all to the dungeons. He informs me.

Well, shall we move on to part two?

We shall.

Our eyes light up mischievously as we shift into our Devil forms.

I'm glad we learned to fly. I laugh.

I agree. He says as we both shoot up into the sky.

We stabilize ourselves. I suddenly remember that our team is out there. I feel my stomach drop at the thought of one of them in danger.

Are they safe?

He was quiet for a moment; I could've sworn something like grief flashed on his features. Yes, they are.

We stayed quiet for a few moments as we flew into the air further away from the surface.

"Ready?" I called out over the screams of anger of the demons.

"Yes."

I open my arms wide as I feel fire course through me all the way into the direction I'm pointing my hands in. But instead of shooting out, I shoot it in.