Chapter 25: Gartusa

I am quite sure that my disbelief was present all over my features since my mouth is hanging wide open.

"Your- your brother?" I ask, my voice's pitch higher than usual.

Let me deal with this, go back to our room, lock the doors and create a shield around you. We don't know who to trust anymore. Just send me the memories. He commands, his voice as steady and alluring as that of a King.

"Excuse me." I curtsy and teleport out of there as fast as I can. I end up at the entrance of my chambers. Good enough for my first intentional teleport.

I smirk to myself. "One more power and I have more than my almighty mate."

"I'm sure that's the case your Highness." I turn around to see a grinning Bellona, her pink eyes shinning with amusement as I jump up from the jump scare.

"Must you always do that! God!" I exclaim as I place a hand on my rapidly beating chest.

"Yes, it's rather hilarious watching people jump up in terror." She chuckles.

"I should do that to you one day." I sneer.

"Trust me your Highness, you do, but I already know when where and how." She smiles wickedly.

"Great." I roll my eyes and I open the door to my chambers. I know that Christopher said not to trust anyone, but she seems genuine. I'll place a physical shield on me, I read about it in school. I've seen Tristan use it a few times, therefore I summon it while I'm back facing towards her, so she won't see my eyes light up while I use my gift.

I gesture for her to come in and she walked in as if she owned the place, if I wasn't one of the most powerful beings in the universe, she most definitely would've intimidated me, but for some reason, I feel comfortable around her. I close the door behind us and point her to the couch.

"I shouldn't your Highness, I'm a guard, I'm supposed to be standing while in the presence of Royalty." She states her voice steady as she straightens her back.

"I insist Lona, and please, call me Amelie. If I hear one more person call me your Highness, or Princess, I'm going to throw a fit." Well not everyone, because when a specific someone calls you Princess, you don't care much, do you? I feel my cheeks turn red at my own thoughts.

"Okay then, Amelie." She smiles sweetly as she reluctantly sits on the grey couch.

"So, what may I help you with? You left quite abruptly before."

"There were too many ears there." She whispers.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." I say innocently as I take a seat next to her, giving her an interrogative look.

"Put a sound bubble." She whispers in my ear.

Hey so if you don't hear from me in the next five minutes, I'm most likely dead. Okay bye now, have fun with your parents. I gulp as I place a sound barrier around both of us.

Amelie, you're with Bella, you're fine. I hear him say annoyed.

How do you know?

I can see through your eyes stupid, as for Bella, we trained together as kids, she hates Edward as much as I do, and she's made a blood oath with my father.

"She made a what with your father?" I yell out loud as my eyes widen.

"A blood oath, you know, if I do anything against whoever I'm sworn to, I quite literally die." The guard smirks at me.

"You're not a spy?" I sigh.

"No. I'm not, can you calm down now?" She says with a smug look and I nod my head as I sit back down.