24

Y/N POV
I woke up in the hospital with Jimin lightly tracing the lines of my palm. I closed my hand capturing Jimins finger.

"Oh Y/N!" Jimin looked somewhat shocked.

"You-... you've been sleeping for-... for uhm... 2 days. The doctor said you were fine. They took the bullet out and stitched yo-" I then remembered Taehyung.

"Where is Taehyung? Is he okay? I want to see him." As i talked i started getting out of bed but Jimin stopped me.

"No, you need to stay in bed until the doctor says anything else." Jimin carefully sat me down and pushed me so I would lay down on the bed.

"But, but Taehyung?" I pleaded with my eyes and thats when I saw it. Jimin looked down quickly as soon as he knew I had noticed.

I sat up again this time using my bad shoulder so I was hit by a great sting trough my whole arm and up my neck. I didn't let out a sound even tho i would happily scream out my pain. But it wasn't time for that. Something was wrong with Taehyung.

A nurse stepped inside my room. She didn't look shocked i was awake but she reacted to it, like an 'oh well' kind of reaction.

"Good to see you awake miss. How are you feeling?" She smiled as she spoke with her well trained kindsounding voice.

"Taehyung how is he? The guy who got in around the same time as me. Is he okay?" I asked hurriedly. Her confused eyes hurt me more than my shoulder.

"I am sorry miss, but you were the only one that morning. What I know there was a patient at 10 the evening before you and one... i think 5 or 6 hours after you and you arrived just before 2.30 that night shift." I looked over at Jimin. His eyes told me more than I wanted to know.

"I'll just give you some more against the pain and then ill inform the doctor that you are awake." She said.