21

The three mafia guys standing before us stepped closer without moving their guns.

I hid behind Namjoon. I had never been that scared. My body was slightly trembling despite my tries to stand still.

"Where is he?!" One of the mafia said loudly.

"take us to the doctor. We want the antidote." Namjoon spoke calmly but his tone made sure they understood he was serious.

"Why would we do that?" One of the mafia said following by the three of them letting out a mocking laugh.

"Let's get them to room 5." One of the mafiaguys said and they quickly grabbed us by the arm to pull us with them.

They pushed us into what they called room 5. Basically an enormous empty room with a chair and a small table to the left from the door.

What I didn't emidiatly notice was the dried blood on the ground. If I wasn't scared before I was definitely terrified now.

I quickly hid behind Namjoon. He quietly asked if I was alright and I managed to answer with a low hum.

We stood facing the door with the three men. We were waiting for something, I think. I had no idea what we were waiting for tho.

I had almost forgotten about the cat in my hoodie but he made himself known by a slight move.

After Jimin cought my mind I could feel him wanting me to let him down. I stepped closer to Namjoon.

"He wants me to let him down.(?)" I whispered as a question for Namjoon to tell me what to do.

"Let him. He's recovered." Namjoon whispered back without pulling his eyes from the guards at the door.

I bent down and let Jimin jump down. How he could be fully recovered was strange but I accepted it.

Jimin stood up as his human body formed. His lively dark eyes spoke to me. He reassured me with a soft smile and a small touch to my cheek. That familiar feeling was calming me down.

I wasn't calm for long tho. The door slammed open and the rest of the guys stumbled into the room. They were all slightly beat up but Taehyung was definitely the worst.

After them a fancy dressed man stepped in and away to comfortably sit on the chair. He slammed up two guns at the table.