23

The man shot me.

He had covered his eyes and spun around himself and stopped, aiming his disgusting weapon at me and then by chance letting the bullet free.

I fell down to the ground. Jimin was by my side in the blink of an eye. He pulled me into him and pressed down his hand on the opening in my skin where the metall had pierced its way inside.

"I'm getting better at this! You're lucky. I could've hit your heart or head instead of your arm (!)" The man sounded happy. Like for real genuine happiness.

"One more try..." he then said and covered his eyes again. I was in too much pain to bother.

I could feel Jimin by my side but that was all i could focus on... well until i heard the loud sound of the gun again.

The next thing broke my heart. Jungkook calling Taehyungs name was ringing in my head. Taehyung had been shot too.

I pulled myself up and with Jimins help I reached Taehyungs side. The bullet had hit his stomach and he was bleeding...a lot.

"Well I guess you're lucky. If you two survive until you reach the hospital that'll say. But you passed so you'll get the antidote." The man left the room. The guards let the rest of the guys pass and before I could blink I was being carried by Jimin.

"Wait.... Taehyung...." I tried turning around in his arms. My head was heavy  and I wasn't able to focus my eyes.

"Y/N please stop. You are already too weak. Let me take you to the hospital so they can take care of you." Jimins voice was soothing. His words sounded so clear despite all other voices. I relaxed and let my head rest on his chest as he carried me to the car.

.....Jimin Pov.....

Y/N drifted in and out of consciousness. She fought for a long time until she had no power left. It was like she fell asleep in my arms even tho I knew that wasn't the case.

I climbed into the car with Y/N in my lap. Her pulse was somewhat stable and the shot wound still hadn't bleed through the cloth i had tied around her arm.

Her head was resting in the crook of my neck. I could feel her slow breathing against my skin. I resisted the urge of kissing her soft pinkish lips. It didn't feel right to do that in such a situation.