12

He shifted his position and groaned quietly. Until that second I hadn't noticed his friend who was rock hard.

The doorbell rang again. I tried to snake out of his grip but with no luck. I pushed him back.

"I need to get the door." I said as he lowkey grinded against my thigh.

"Jimin" I said strongly. He whined as he let me slide down from the bed.

I literally ran to the door and yanked it open.

"Oh God! Y/N! I thought you had died or something!" Taehyung said and looked me up and down after he let go of our hug.

"Taehyung why are you here?" I said and imminently regretted it.

"I uhm.. I didn't mean it like that. It's just.. you should be at school." I said.

"What's wrong sissy? You're nervous..." Taehyung said and looked behind me.

"Heeyyy Taehyung!" I heard Jimin behind me.

"Y/N?" Taehyung said and looked between me and the orange haired guy behind me.

"Uhm... Tae, this is Jimin." I said and stepped aside to get Jimin next to me.

"Y/N can I talk to you..?" Taehyung asked. I nodded.

"Alone" Taehyung added looking at Jimin.

"Jimin can you let us talk for a minute." I said as an order instead of asking.

Jimin pecked my cheek and disappeared. I stepped back to let Taehyung in but he was already on his way towards the kitchen.

I followed him and sat down beside him on the couch.

"What is this...?" He asked with a low voice.

"What?" I said and looked around the room not knowing what he meant.

"That dude. Why is he here?" Taehyung turned to me and I didn't know what his face was showing. It was some kind of emotion I hadn't seen before.

"Tae what's wrong?" I said as I moved closer. I tried to find something in his eyes that could give me a clue. Taehyung looked down on his lap.

"It's Jungkook..." he said almost whispered.

"What happened?" I asked as I grabbed onto both of his hands and crouched down in front of him.

I made eye contact with him and saw that his eyes were shiny with tears. I stood up on my knees and pulled him into a tight hug. He relaxed his body and cried.

I heard Jimin call my name from behind. I looked at him still not letting go of my crying best friend.

"Go to the bedroom I'll be there later." I said with a kind voice seeing that he was upset by something.

Jimin stayed a few more seconds but then decided to do as I said.

I sat with Taehyung a few more minutes until he calmed down. Then I went to the kitchen and got him some hot chocolate with colourful mini marshmallows.

I gave him the cup and sat back down beside him. It was quiet for a few seconds until an innocent meow got both of our attention.

The orange cat jumped up in the couch and up in my lap. He massaged my legs with his small paws before laying down.

"I met Jungkook's parents today...." Taehyung said with a hoarse voice from crying.

"That's good! Right?" I said and moved to see him better. He sipped on the chocolate before whispering.

"Jungkook's father asked if we were a couple. He literally said 'don't be silly I would never like this guy in a romantic way'." A few tears rolled down his cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and turned Taehyung's face to look at me.

"If he really said that, he's nothing to have. He should be proud to have someone as amazing as you. Only a fool would let you go." I said and more tears started to fall.

"But I still love him..." Taehyung cried and rested his head on my shoulder.

I really felt with him. He was heartbroken. His first love denied him after giving him false hope.

"Can I stay here tonight?" Taehyung asked and i nodded before I even got to hear the whole question. I would do anything for my best friend.

Taehyung sat back up straight and sighed deeply.

"I'll take a shower." He said and stood up and walked away.

I gently pushed the cat off me and walked to the bedroom. Just a few seconds later Jimin almost stumbled in behind me.

"Why were you hugging him? I want Y/N to only hug Jimin." He said and pushed out his lips like a upset kid.

"Oh come on Jimin

"Oh come on Jimin. I can hug someone if I want to. That's not for you to decide." I said and sat down on the bed.

"But you belong with me." Jimin pouted more and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No, I barely know you. Even if i did i would still be in charge of my own actions." I said.

"...But- " Jimin said and then got quiet.

"Listen Jimin. I don't really understand this .... yet *I gestured to his whole body* and honestly, I don't know if I'm just crazy or something or if this .... *gesturing to his body again* is for real. But it's not really the best time right now... I mean, this happening at the same time as this with Taehyung. And I have work and school And I just...." i sighed and rested my face in my hands.

"Y/N..?" Jimin said

"I can't do this.... I don't know what to do...." I said trying to keep myself together. I felt jimin crouch down to my level. He gently grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face. He cupped my face and tilted it up to get eye contact. And as usual when our eyes met I was totally gone. I was going on instincts my brain told me what I shouldn't do or feel but my heart was in control.

Our noses was almost touching and I could feel his breath on my lips.

"Y/N, I'll be here. It doesn't matter what happens or what you believe. You and i belong together, I know you can feel it too. Don't fight it. We can talk about this now or later. It doesn't matter when. Just let me stay with you."