06

WAIT!
He kissed me!?
I don't even know him!
But... it kinda felt nice...
No! Shut up Y/N! He's a stranger! A handsome stranger. A handsome stranger that saved me from those guys that night. And he smell amazing. And his touch, it does this wierd things with me.
Aarghh!! I don't even know what to think anymore! I don't even know his name yet he knows mine and Taehyungs.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I looked at my face through the fogged mirror.

"Y/N. You need to keep yourself together. Everything's gonna be fine. Just keep going. The light in the tunnel is there, you just can't see it yet." I said to myself.

I quickly dressed and dried my hair. When I stepped out of the bathroom Taehyung was sitting on the bed smiling at his phone again. He didn't even notice me.

I jumped on the bed and clinged to his back trying to look at his phone but he quickly shut it off and covered the black screen.

"Who are you texting!?" I said and flashed him a snug smile. Fuck letting him tell me by himself I was way to curious now.

"No-one. Stop that!" He said and gently pushed me off.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything. You're the one who's hiding things." I said still teasing him.

"I-I am not! I am not hiding anything!" He said and got seriously flushed.

"Awww!! Have my Taehyungie found someone cute~?" I said with a baby voice as I sat myself at the edge of the bed.

"... maybe..." he mumbled and got all shy. I jumped off the bed and threw myself on him.

"I knew it!" I screamed and hugged him tightly.

"You- you knew?" He said shocked and I nodded.

"I accidently saw a text. I didn't want to pressure you to tell me tho." I laughed. Taehyungs face got serious.

"I promise Tae. I don't want you to feel that you have to tell me. It's really okay." I said and pulled him to sit next to me.

"It's a guy." Taehyung mumbled.

"Is he nice? Do I know him?" I said excitedly. Taehyung looked up at me shocked.

"What?" I said.

"I thought ... why... but..." he stuttered.

"That I would think it was wierd that you liked a guy?" I laughed. He nodded and looked down in his lap.

"Tae, I don't care. It doesn't matter who you like as long it is a good person. Your heart don't know the difference between a guy and a girl. The heart chooses a person who make them feel something." I said and tried to get him to look at me and when he did he flashed me his big box smile.

"I love you sissy!" He said loudly and pulled me in a tight hug. We both laughed when we fell over and were laying on the bed.

"I love you too Tae." I said and hugged him back.

"Do you wanna see a picture of him?" Taehyung asked.

"YES!" I said a little too loud.