05

"Hurry Tae!" I shouted.

"I'm coming sissy! Calm down!" He shouted back as he ran down the stairs.

"We're gonna be late! Again!" I said with a loud voice and threw his bag at him.

"Aissh" he sighed and followed me through the door. I heard a familiar meow when I jumped down the 3 steps that connected the door with the ground.

"Ah! Hey Jimin. I don't really have time right now. We're gonna be late for school. I'll see you later." I said to the cat that was laying on the porch before I ran to catch up with Tae.

"Do you know that cat?" Tae asked when we sat down on the bus.

"Yeah, he seems to like me. He follows me everywhere." I said

"Then adopt him." Taehyung said bluntly.

"I can't just adopt him. He probably has a home and-" Taehyung cut me.

"We're gonna go look at that apartment today, right?" He asked and I nodded and hummed kinda angry that he cut me off.

"Well great. If you get it, you can adopt that cat. It was you who said that he seemed to like you." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"We'll see." I said and glared at him.

Let's skip school, who likes school anyways🤷‍♀️

When I stepped out of the school building I immediately saw him. He had his back facing me but his orange hair exposed him.

 He had his back facing me but his orange hair exposed him

He suddenly turned around and met my eyes. After just a second of staring at each other he started to walk my way. I got kinda suspicious but approached him too. He was ignoring all the people around him and had his eyes locked on mine.

"Hey again!" I said. When we reached eachother.

"Hey." He answered shortly. I got kinda awkward when he just looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked.

"Waiting for you." He said. What did he mean by that? Why was he waiting for me? He didn't know me? Has he been waiting for long?

The orange haired guy broke his stare and looked around us. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

The guy stopped and turned around when we reached the gatewall. He didn't let go of my hand and I didn't want him to. The warm and fuzzy feeling would disappear and that kinda scared me.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something." He said. I just looked at him.

"Sissy!" I heard Taehyung shout. I looked back to the orange haired guy. He was staring into my eyes.

The guy let go of my hand and the feelings it gave me disappeard. His hand slowly travelled up to my face. He gently tucked som hair behind my ear. I got all tingly when his fingers touched my cheek. I quickly grabbed his hand and held it against my cheek.