17

This Namjoon guy took me to a car. He opened the passenger door for me before he hurried around the car to the driver seat.

"You can rest. It's a pretty long drive to where we're going and you're definitely gonna need all of your energy when we get there." He said as he started speeding up.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked, trying to kind of half sit and half lay down in the seat.

"We're gonna go straight to the lab. We don't want Jimin to be tortured for too long." He let out a small sad laugh.

"Torture?" I repeated. Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah. That's the punishment for running away. The mafia especially enjoys this. Some of them are nice tho. For example my soulmate." He said and smiled to himself.

"Oh, your soulmate is from the mafia? That's pretty romantic. It's like a movie. The bad one changed because of their love for the good one." I said and imagined how it would be as a movie.

We stopped a few hours later. Namjoon parked the car outside a cafe or restaurant looking place. It looked kinda rough. Like it's been standing there for decades with no renovations. The red paint was almost gone except small rests that was left in the most protect places.

"Why are we here?" I asked as we stepped inside. There were a few people there. They were all sitting at tables eating or drinking. It was really late so I guessed that most of the people were homeless or alcoholics. The clothes they were wearing kinda revealed them.

"Aren't you hungry? I'm starving? Also were gonna meet some of my family. They're gonna join us on getting Jimin out." Namjoon said and looked at the menu.

We were almost done eating when a bunch of people stepped inside.

"RM!" One of them said loudly. Namjoon smiled brightly and motioned for them to join us at the table.

As they same close I noticed that one of them was familiar.