16

"Okay so if I've understood this correctly... Jimin has been living at this lab since he can remember together with a bunch of other experiments, including you. You've been experimented on for an unknown reason. Jimin is a hybrid of a cat and a human. You all have tried to escape several times from this lab but everytime the mafia brings you back. But what about this soulmate thing? What did that have to do with all this? And how can I be his soulmate?"

"Yeah, all of us have a soulmate (referring to the hybrids) and if we manage to find our soulmate, we get offered a drink that makes us stable. And once were stable we get to leave the lab. The soulmates are naturally chosen. Everyone has a soulmate it's just that the scientists brought this soulmate thing to the surface through all the tests. And you happened to be Jimins soulmate. Oh and the drink, both of the two soulmates have to take it for it to work. There is also a catch, we don't know if Jimin was born a human or a cat. So when he drinks it his DNA will go back to normal which means he'll either turn fully human or fully cat."

I was just nodding. It was all so crazy. It was so hard to grasp.

"I know there's a lot but there is no time. We have to get going like an hour ago." He stood up and motioned for me to follow him.

"Uhm... don't I need to bring something? Like, clothes-" he cut me.

"We don't have time for that. If there is something we need we'll buy it on our way." He held up the door for me to exit my messy apartment. I just nodded and stepped outside.